• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Night Blood Academy (Mature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rei gave a sly grin. "Now now, Slushie, it was just kissing...for now...Eventually, you'll be making little icicles with little ice wands."

Jack looked at Rei and Maria and nodded, saying "I know. But as you guys have seen, if nothing else I'm prideful. And on that note....."

He then looked at Rei and said "Rei I know you're aware that I could freeze you solid with little to no effort. But if I was feeling particularly evil, I could set you up with one of those Sirens. They might have a better taste for humor than myself."

"Alrighty" He took a bite of his hamburger. "I have no reason not to trust you or hate you.......yet....so I'm sure we'll get along fine."

James nodded as he took a sip of his drink,"Same..time will tell, I guess.." It was than he figured he should
strike up a topic for them to discuss,"So..you know anybody around here?"

"To be honest, i dont know a lot of people of people here, I know some here, like Rei over at that table over there, but I just met him recently....so....."

Jack laughed at Rei's reaction, wiping a tear from his eye as he said "That's gotta be the biggest u turn of emotions I've ever seen. Don't worry Rei it'll take more than a quick joke to turn me that cold."

He then noticed one of the sirens enter the room, and at that moment a thought occurred to him. Leaning in so that only Rei could hear him, he quietly said "Besides I think that you're being a little cold yourself. If a siren truly wished badly of you, wouldn't it have just sung and made you comply effortlessly?"

James listened to the kid and nodded, sounded like he didn't know alot of them either,"Guess that makes two
of us.." He brought up another question,"So..um..I hesitate to ask this but..what kind of creature are you?"

Deandre was a little surprised by the question, but nevertheless answered him with little hesitation. "The creature I am is a dragon" he said to James.

James nodded as he downed the last of his meal,"Dragons,eh? That's cool, I always had a thing for dragons
growing up.." He felt it was only fair he revealed what he was,"Me? I'm..well..a Kitsune."

OOC: Oh poo <_< I forgot to post after all this time.

IC: "You're a kitsune eh?" Deandre simply responded, rubbing his chin in curiosity. "Were you born a kitsune, or did you become one a bit later?"

James took a sip of his drink and swirled it in his glass,"It's...a bit more complicated than that. You see, I..was human once upon a time, but, that
all changed on a trip to Japan one day. I let my sense of humility get the better of me and accidentily set free an extremely powerful spirit fox
known as Kurai, the Black Kitsune."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom