• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Night Stirrings (banditshipping) oneshot

pikachu200

Reaction score
Hope ya'll enjoy :)

"Phew negotiation is really hard these days' Ally Cat whispered as she put her hair back into a ponytail. She also straightned up her clothes. "They owe me for that they really do because doing that kind of stuff isn't easy" she mumbled before letting out her Pichu. "Pichu?" Pichu asked [You okay?]. "No troubles really I'm fine" Ally replied. She then walked outside and into the dark city. Past al lthe people that were pushing her out of the way. Past all the cars on the roads.

"It ain't easy doing these types of deals...plus I feel all weird inside" Ally Cat mumbled as she passed by someone reading a newspaper by the street lamp. The person lifted up the newspaper and looked at her. He smirked before breathing a quick "heh" from his lips.

"Pichu chu?" Pichu asked. [Why the weirdness?] "Well I haven't really seen him in a while..." Ally replied. "Pichu chu?" Pichu asked again. [The guy with his Pichu?] "Yeah him...he did really seem to like me and I seemed to like him back but I dind't show it and he couldn't have took it any longer" Ally Cat explained. "Chu.." Pichu sighed as her trainer walked into an empty playgrond.

Ally Cat looked around at the playing areas. "My older sister might find it immature to be here with him...but she's just more different than me" she whispered before sitting on a swing in a swingset.

A flashback hit her in the mind...

"Whee this is fun!" she said while swinging on the swings. It was a little bit near dusk after all the kids went home with their parents.

"Bet I can swing higher than you can kitty cat" her friend told her.

"Normally I'd bet on that but I rather have fun right now" Ally Cat replied before swinging up high. But it was a little too high and she did a complete rotation and fell backwards and landed in the sand that looked a bit painful.

"Oh..." her friend whispered before jumping off of his swing. He ran over to Ally Cat. "Are you okay?" he asked. "DOn't fade out on me!" he shouted before running his hand down her cheek. A small giggle was heard. Ally Cat was then smiling.

"DOn't worry I'm not faded out" Ally Cat said before opening her eyes. She sat up. "You always fall fo rit though it's almost funny" she told him before smirking.

"Well I just can't stand the thought of losing you thats why" her friend said before pulling her close to him. "My sweet kitty cat" he whispered before ticking Ally Cat. The two started laughing for while. Two Pichus were also playing in the sand.

The flashback ended as a tear ran down her cheek. "I sitll miss him" Ally Cat whispered before getting up and walking away. A person was sitting on a bench watching her with a Pichu by his feet. He smirked again and Pichu smirked too.

"Chu?" Pichu asked and turned around. The small pokemon looked at the shaded figure and the Pichu. "It's just a Hoothoot or something Pichu" ALly Cat whispered. Pichu nodded before facing forward. It's ear flicked as he she heard the person getting off the bench. "It's almost funny how we acted like best friends eather than boyfriend and girlfriend. People say it's weird but...there's no rule for relatioships right?" Ally Cat asked her Pichu. Pichu nodded before feeling a drop of water.

"What?" Ally Cat asked as she felt the water. She sniffled a little bit before it started raining. "He use to hold the umbrella up for us too" Ally whispered before crying. "Pichu" Pichu asked before rubbing the tears off her face.

"Hey!" a voice shouted from behind.

"Don't hurt me!" Ally cried.

"What makes you think I'll do that? I just wanted to let you under my umbrella since its all wet and rainy...and I know pretty kitties don't like the water" the person responded.

"Fine..." Ally Cat whispered before going to the person. "So where's the umbrella?" Ally Cat asked.

"Hey look Pichu she's got a playmate for ya?" the person said to his Pichu.

"Chu chu" his Pichu said. [Coolness!]

"Well here it is" the person said as he pulled out his umbrella. "Hey Pichu give me some light so I won't hit this sweet little girl" he whispered to his Pichu.

"Chu!" Pichu cried as it did a Flash attack. Then there was light on the persons umbrella.

"Okay then press the button" the person said as he pushed the button on his umbrella. It opened up. The colors on it were dark green and black. "Okay well this should shield us from the rain huh?" he asked.

"Sure" Ally Cat replied with a smile. *The colors...* Ally thought as the umbrella was raised over both of them. "Yay!" Ally Cat cheered. "Pichu" Pichu cheered.

"...Very sweet" the person whispered before patting Ally Cat on the head. Pichu" his Pichu whispered and gently ran his paws on her ears.

"Well let's go then" Ally Cat whispered. The person sighed before they started walking. The person grabbed her hand and that made her blush a little bit. "You seem familiar..." she whispered.

"Familiar?" he asked.

"Ummm yes you just remind me of a friend" Ally Cat responded quickly.

"Oh...just a friend huh?" he asked.

"Yep...I really miss him though" Ally Cat responded.

"Really well if you caught a glimpse of me would I look familiar to this so-called friend of yours?" he asked.

"Yeah...he also had a Pichu...and yet yo do too it's almost like you are him" Ally Cat explained and softly giggled.

"Sure" the person said. Pretty soon the rain stopped dropping from the sky. "Oh no need for the umbrella then" the person said as he lowered his umbrella.

"Yay!" Ally Cat cheered. "Chu!" her Pichu cheered,

"Excellent" the person whispered. "Pi pichu" Pichu whispered. "Sooo maybe we can try to find a puddle" he suggested.

"For splashing?" Ally Cat asked.

"No you silly little kitty cat-er I mean not really just for reflection test to see if I looked like that friend of yours" the person replied.

"He use to call me his kitty cat too" Ally Cat cried before sniffling.

"No lets just go find that puddle" the person said before rubbing the tears off of her face. The two then ran down the sidewalk near the street lamp. There was also a large puddle nearby. "Hmm come one then let's see" the person whispered before they looked down at the puddle. "So do I looked familiar" he asked.

"No the friend I know wears a hat" Ally Cat replied.

"Like this?" he asked and put on his hat.

"Yep like that" Ally Cat replied. She looked back down and then blushed a bright red. "So it is you...green thunder?" Ally Cat asked.

"Yeah and Pichu too" he replied.

"....YAY YOU'RE ALIVE!!!" Ally Cat asked before hugging him affectionately.

"Well thats not proving your point kitty cat" Mr. L said.

"Oh then what is?" Ally Cat asked.

"Well you gotta make it a bit more cat like don't you?" he asked as he pushed her on the ground. "Now say it" he said.

"Say what?" Ally Cat asked.

"You know what?" Mr. L replied with a smile.

"Okay fine...I love you sooo much" Ally Cat said as she blushed a bright red.

"Okay now we play" Mr. L replied and then he tackled her on the grass. They started to kiss and play around on the wet grass. They didn't care about the filth. They just cared that they were together after such a long time.

"Wanna play in the water?" his Pichu asked

"You bet!" her Pichu replied with a grin. Splash! They jumped in the puddle and began splashing each other like two Pidgeys

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom