• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nimbasa city- Multiple episode ARC

Spindae2

Reaction score
With the 4th gym coming ahead and the great Nimbasa city being a part of it what will the anime creators give us to see on TV?

Will N! make an appearance ? Will there be a new TR vs TP fight?
Will the Ferry Wheel be shown? Bianca and her dad?

what do you think?

I could definitely see them doing an episode for musicals, an episode for the ferris wheel, and maybe one for the battle subway? I really wish Bianca would appear and we could get her story from the games, but I doubt it will happen :(

I just hope they give everyone something to do plus show N. Not have Iris in the background while Bianca takes over and they get out of Nimbasa City too quick.

I could see Ash first meeting N at the Ferris Wheel in Nimbasa city and also maybe meeting up with Bianca father like in the game.

Honestly, I just can't see them including N in the anime. I feel like his character is too complex for the anime, which is geared more towards kids. He didn't appear in Accumula Town, and if he doesn't show up in Nimbasa City, then I don't think he'll ever make an appearance.

As much as I'd like to see N in the anime, I just don't think it'll happen.

Also, I will die if they have Ash and N riding the ferris wheel together. And not in a good way.

Also, I will die if they have Ash and N riding the ferris wheel together. And not in a good way.

Well, I'll die. And in the good way too ;D

But I understand what you're saying about N...it's not that he's too complex...his story just seems so...out of place for the anime. And the Ferris Wheel scene in the games is pretty creepy enough. I mean, the guy just forces you in without warning and tells you he's the leader of an evil organization...how classy -_-

But I understand what you're saying about N...it's not that he's too complex...his story just seems so...out of place for the anime. And the Ferris Wheel scene in the games is pretty creepy enough. I mean, the guy just forces you in without warning and tells you he's the leader of an evil organization...how classy -_-

For me it is more Creepy

Well...I liked the ferris wheel scene. :-D

Well...I liked the ferris wheel scene. :-D

As did I, but we're getting a bit off topic here XD

If they could find a way to highlight the pokemon musicals, I'd love that...as well as the battle subways. Maybe then can meet Bianca on those and then we can see her dad from there, to mix it up a bit.

God, how amazing would it be if everyone in the main cast, Rockets included, participated in a Pokemon musical?

with satoshi and dent taking top two places plz

IMO, the ferris wheel and musicals will def make an appearance, not sure about the battle subway, but it would be pretty awesome to see. If N appears it would make me a very happy fan, especially if he has the same goal as he did in the games, his and Ash's battles will be epic.

I know I would like to see an appearance made by N and Team Plasma, because at this point Team Plasma's presence is known by our protagonists. An episode, or perhaps arc, dedicated to POkemon Musicals would be really nice as well. I would like to see something of Bianca's relationship with her father and this could be how Elesa comes into the picture similar to the games. But also we need to consider the possibility of the different sports coming into play.

i can't see the Battle Subway and the Sports Domes in the anime, coz IMO it's more post-game story. Maybe like what they did putting Rotom (Old Chateau) somewhere in Canalave, but definitely not in Nimbassa..

And yes, im hoping for N's appearance as well as Bianca's dad.

Im just wondering if they'll keep the Roller COaster theme for Elesa's gym, well, I know we're a bit disapponted on Burgh but we got Aloe's and Triplets' where their gyms looks closely (if not really) to their game counterpart.

There's so much they can do in Nimbasa
-Ferris Wheel
-Sports Dome
-Musical
-Battle subway
-N? TP?

I hope it doesn't turn as underwhelming as Castelia. The thing is literally huge in the games and they didn't spend as much in the anime as I thought they would.

I hope it doesn't turn as underwhelming as Castelia. The thing is literally huge in the games and they didn't spend as much in the anime as I thought they would.
I think they spent a good ammount of time. 21-22, possibly the TR-TP 2-parter, 25-26.

I can see the Battle Subway being moved to somewhere else in Unova, and they expand it to create a new Battle Frontier.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom