• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

nini's gallery

Reaction score
Here's some pokéart I did recently. I hope you like them :lapras:
(I have more but I'm not yet allowed to share them yet so...)

dogday.png
unitozine.png
poke1.png

Hi! All your drawings are beautiful, you're very talented, but I guess that there's a reason why you are a staff artist :ROFLMAO:. I especially like Back to School, May with the Snorlax plush, the lake with the shiny Milotic, the Slowtember ones, the Flareon and Gastly fusion and Growlithe.

Last edited:
Hi! All your drawings are beautiful, you're very talented, but I guess that there's a reason why you are a staff artist :ROFLMAO:. I especially like Back to School, May with the Snorlax plush, the lake with the shiny Milotic, the Slowtember ones, the Flareon and Gastly fusion and Growlithe.

Thank you so much ♥
I'm so glad you liked the Back to School one. It's one of my favorite as well~

Back
Top Bottom