• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo 3DS game advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
I only got the system last month, and was looking to get a new game soon.

At the moment I have- Fire Emblem- Awakening, Tales of the Abyss, Bravely Default, Animal Crossing- New Leaf, Rune Factory 4, Story of Seasons, Harvest Moon- A New Beginning, Pokemon- X, Pokemon- Alpha Sapphire, and The Legend of Zelda- A Link Between Worlds.

So I am looking for something to hit with my collection. Thanks!

Persona Q, SMT: Devil Survivour Overclocked, Fantasy Life, Code of Princess, Hakuoki, and Theatrythm Final Fantasy are all awesome games you should look at.

I was interested in Fantasy Life. What is it about again?

You pretty much build up and switch between different life classes while investigating strange occurrences for the kingdom. There is a pretty extensive amount of content not including the expansion you can buy for it. The co-op is also really fun if you know other people with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom