• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo 3DS Theme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten the Primal Reversion, 2 Smash Bros., and the Skyward Sword themes. After I told myself that I wouldn't get any. But they're really cool. And I like that the shop gets updated a lot.

I now have:
Hanafuda
Spinner: Peach
Super Mario: Pastel Pink

So I definitely appreciate the update, it won't feel like I wasted cash by using one theme more than another.

I caved and got Super Mario Pastel Pink, Spinner Rosalina and Hanafuda with some balance I had left sitting around. I definitely have to stop now! They're just all so lovely though.

Caved and bought Onemuri Pikachu. I wish the top screen had some type of dynamic animation, but otherwise I like it.

Had a bit of extra money to spend so decided to try out a new theme, I got the hanafuda theme and I absolutely love it! Really add some charm and personality to the 3DS home screen.

Just downloaded the springtime Yoshi theme. Its absolutely adorable and probably my favorite one so far!

When the Themes first came out, I purchased the Hanafuda theme and left it.

I recently changed to the Metal Gear Solid 3 theme. I love how every time you open it, it plays the fanfare opening of the Theme song. XD

Now I just have to stop myself from singing in public.
"What a fear in my heart
But you're so supreeeeme!
*Opens 3DS*
I give my liiiiiffffeee Not for honor, but for yooooouuuu"

Last edited:
I dislike having to pay a sort of steep price for some but I will be getting the Xenoblade one without a doubt when I add more credits to my eshop.

Right now I'm using the Friends theme on my 3DS, as it's Gen V inspired. I may switch it up and use the Mega Rayquaza theme sometime in the future, though. The music on that theme is just epic.

I'm now using both the Zelda: Skyward Sword theme and the Luigi spotlight one. <3 I don't know why I didn't just buy the Luigi one sooner, I mean, I freaking love Luigi and grew up with the guy. Playing as him in Mario games was a huge part of my childhood. And Zelda: Skyward Sword is my favorite title in the Zelda series, AND the theme plays the Ballad of the Goddess (that music is AWESOME), so of course I really wanted it! So now I've got that and Luigi in the favorites shuffle. Still hoping to add more in the future though. Sadly, none of the current Pokemon themes interest me...

Hoping for an FE theme to commemorate its 25th anniversary! Although, if it only includes Awakening and Shadow Dragon characters and just leaves everything else in the series out, I'm not using it. Yes, Marth is the first ever FE lord and Awakening is popular and all, but FE isn't only these games, there are like twelve others. And Ike is pretty iconic now thanks to Smash. Not to mention his own 10th anniversary is this year too! All FE lords at least should be featured in this theme, imo.

Currently I have mine set at random with these schemes:

Basic Red, Blue, and Black
Etrian Mystery Dungeon
NES Pit
Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker

Planning on adding a scheme based on Smash 4 to that list.

Currently, my permanent theme is the Shantae theme...well, I needed some fanservice, you know?

Just got the Eeveelution theme. It looked too cute to pass up. :3

Yesterday, bought and dowloaded, and currently using the Eeveelution theme - don't know if I'll ever change it.
As soon as I saw that it was available in North America, it was my instant purchase.

top screen
Snapshot%20-%206_zpsvzquzq9g.jpg
lower screen
Snapshot%20-%205_zpsnso5fh1y.jpg

For now, I just have the Blue theme.

The only theme I have is the Sonic Boom theme, 'cause it's free. The game may suck, but the theme looks pretty cool. And did I mention it's FREE?

I have some free Monster Hunter theme to "match" my MH4U New 3DS XL. (They doesn't really match at all but in name.)

Just downloaded the Harvest Moon theme bundle and Im using the yellow chicken theme. Its absolutely adorable!

>Harvest Moon: Dog
>Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
>Etrian Mystery Dungeon
>Pokemon Friends
>Super Mario: Pastel Pink
>Spinner: Peach
>Hanafuda

These are all my themes from newest to oldest. My fave so far is Pokemon Friends though since I'm a sucker for gen 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom