• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Nintendo add bonuses to UK BW tour: T-Shirts available for first 20 people and expert

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo add bonuses to UK BW tour: T-Shirts available for first 20 people and expert to battle!

Nintendo is currently touring UK malls, giving members of the public a chance to try out the recently released Pokémon Black and Pokémon White games. For the final three stops, there will be a few extra bonuses.

Read more on Bulbanews

WatcherMark

Reaction score
Re: Nintendo add bonuses to UK BW tour: T-Shirts available for first 20 people and ex

Guess Nintendo finally realised that having previews of games that are already out isn't exactly much of a draw.

And they're giving away a massive twenty t-shirts. Wow, they're really pushing the boat out(!)

Oh, and don't put much stock in the 'Pokémon expert'... back at the Arceus event I battled a so-called expert and he kept trying to use Thunder on my Mamoswine. Plus, he had a shiny Dialga and Mewtwo so his Pokémon were probably hacked anyway. Now if they offered a prize for defeating him in battle...

Seriously, I'm still probably not going to attend one of these. There's so little compared to the US tour it doesn't seem worth it.

Opal

No one
Reaction score
Re: Nintendo add bonuses to UK BW tour: T-Shirts available for first 20 people and ex

Wow, I'm disappointed. That really isn't enough to make me travel all the way to any of the three remaining events, and it's barely ever worth it when they're at Oxford Street, still about 45 minutes away. You can bet those t-shirts will be on ebay for something extortionate, though.

Medusa Gorgon

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score

wow, this is gonna draw the crowds in!... not.. definetly not gonna go to that

Froakie

Gangsta's Paradise
Reaction score

At least 4 hours away... nah.

vuvuzela2010

Reaction score

I laughed so hard when I seen the bit on the article about getting a free t-shirt, in bold, like it was something to get excited about.

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

I laughed so hard when I seen the bit on the article about getting a free t-shirt, in bold, like it was something to get excited about.
To be fair, if they're anything like the ones given out at the premiere event in London...those t-shirts look purty. But, we don't know what the t-shirts will look like.