• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo add bonuses to UK BW tour: T-Shirts available for first 20 people and expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo add bonuses to UK BW tour: T-Shirts available for first 20 people and expert to battle!

Nintendo is currently touring UK malls, giving members of the public a chance to try out the recently released Pokémon Black and Pokémon White games. For the final three stops, there will be a few extra bonuses.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Nintendo add bonuses to UK BW tour: T-Shirts available for first 20 people and ex

Guess Nintendo finally realised that having previews of games that are already out isn't exactly much of a draw.

And they're giving away a massive twenty t-shirts. Wow, they're really pushing the boat out(!)

Oh, and don't put much stock in the 'Pokémon expert'... back at the Arceus event I battled a so-called expert and he kept trying to use Thunder on my Mamoswine. Plus, he had a shiny Dialga and Mewtwo so his Pokémon were probably hacked anyway. Now if they offered a prize for defeating him in battle...

Seriously, I'm still probably not going to attend one of these. There's so little compared to the US tour it doesn't seem worth it.

Re: Nintendo add bonuses to UK BW tour: T-Shirts available for first 20 people and ex

Wow, I'm disappointed. That really isn't enough to make me travel all the way to any of the three remaining events, and it's barely ever worth it when they're at Oxford Street, still about 45 minutes away. You can bet those t-shirts will be on ebay for something extortionate, though.

wow, this is gonna draw the crowds in!... not.. definetly not gonna go to that

At least 4 hours away... nah.

I laughed so hard when I seen the bit on the article about getting a free t-shirt, in bold, like it was something to get excited about.

I laughed so hard when I seen the bit on the article about getting a free t-shirt, in bold, like it was something to get excited about.
To be fair, if they're anything like the ones given out at the premiere event in London...those t-shirts look purty. But, we don't know what the t-shirts will look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom