• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo announces Canada's Pokémon Video Game Event: Event will feature Omega Ruby a

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo announces Canada's Pokémon Video Game Event: Event will feature Omega Ruby and Alpha ...

According to the official Nintendo of Canada website, the company will be hosting Canada's Pokémon Video Game Event at Bloor HotDocs Cinema in Toronto. The event, which lasts from 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., will feature photos with Pikachu, Pokémon-themed face painting, Pokémon Art Academy demo stations, and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire demo stations. A special screening of Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction will take place immediately following the main event.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Nintendo announces Canada's Pokémon Video Game Event: Event will feature Omega Ru

The only thing I want to see following the words "Nintendo announces Canada's...." is "distribution for Diancie".

They go through all this trouble yet they can't get Diancie codes into EB Games.

Re: Nintendo announces Canada's Pokémon Video Game Event: Event will feature Omega Ru

The only thing I want to see following the words "Nintendo announces Canada's...." is "distribution for Diancie".

They go through all this trouble yet they can't get Diancie codes into EB Games.
Diancie codes ARE in EB Games though. Until November 16th. I picked mine up here in Toronto without any incident. I do think it was poorly reported on Bulbanews, but yeah. I know other Canadian players who have picked them up easily too. here is a pic of my card that I picked up. :p

Diancie codes ARE in EB Games though. Until November 16th. I picked mine up here in Toronto without any incident. I do think it was poorly reported on Bulbanews, but yeah. I know other Canadian players who have picked them up easily too. here is a pic of my card that I picked up. :p

THANK YOU!

Well, I don't blame the poor reporting on Bulbagarden, the official Pokemon website had poor reporting as well. Usually they say Game Stop and EB Games (they did in the past). There are a few EB Games I can check out (both major ones and obscure ones; the obscure ones may not have them but the major ones may have run out since I got my SSB on launch day at an obscure store)

THANK YOU!

Well, I don't blame the poor reporting on Bulbagarden, the official Pokemon website had poor reporting as well. Usually they say Game Stop and EB Games (they did in the past). There are a few EB Games I can check out (both major ones and obscure ones; the obscure ones may not have them but the major ones may have run out since I got my SSB on launch day at an obscure store)
Good luck, I hope you can get one :) it's pretty early in the promotion still so you should have a good chance :D

Good luck, I hope you can get one :) it's pretty early in the promotion still so you should have a good chance :D

I got one (the big one apparently ran out on day 1), but I missed the start of the maintenance period by an hour and couldn't redeem it. Now I have to wait until Wednesday to get it ):

I got one (the big one apparently ran out on day 1), but I missed the start of the maintenance period by an hour and couldn't redeem it. Now I have to wait until Wednesday to get it ):
Whew! Glad you got one. At least you have the card in your hands so the hard part is over lol (I had to wait like two days for maintenance before I could redeem mine D:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom