• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Nintendo announces Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire dual pack for North America: Official b

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo announces Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire dual pack for North America: Official bundle pack ...

In a press release, Nintendo of America has announced a special dual pack for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in North America, containing both games in one package for $79.98.

Read more on Bulbanews

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Re: Nintendo announces Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire dual pack for North America: Offici

The thing I want to know is... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH 200 POTIONS!?!? Sure, it may save a few trips to the Pokemon Center early on, but still, I don't even carry that many Hyper Potions and Full Restores combined, and I STILL have plenty of them left after everything is said and done. 100 Potions per game seems a bit overkill. And why regular Potions in general? Why not Super, Hyper, or even Water/Soda/Lemonade? Seems a bit much, don't you think?

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
Re: Nintendo announces Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire dual pack for North America: Offici

This is so pointless. Same price as buying both games separately, and as said above who needs Potions?! If anything, it could be nice to get a Master Ball or one of the mythical pkmn (just like Japan's recent code promotion thing does) or if it had to be multiples of a simple item then at least Heart Scales are more useful...

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score

They should have made it 10 Master Balls or something. 200 potions are so useless.

The Froakster

The Ninja Trickster
Reaction score

Wow, seriously? I honestly don't care about 200 potions. If they are going to do items, why not 200 of a more useful item, such as Heart Scales, as Piplup said.

Treacle

Started with Bulbasaur
Reaction score

As if the games need to be made any easier going by recent trends...

I Started A Cult

Just hang on, suffer well
Reaction score

Behavior like this is the reason Best Buy is speeding to its doom.
And if it continues, I could not wish for it to happen any sooner. This patronizing malarkey doesn't befit anybody.

Stuntology

So you want to be a hero?
Reaction score

It really should be cheaper than buying both separately...