• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo announces Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire dual pack for North America: Official b

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo announces Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire dual pack for North America: Official bundle pack ...

In a press release, Nintendo of America has announced a special dual pack for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in North America, containing both games in one package for $79.98.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Nintendo announces Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire dual pack for North America: Offici

The thing I want to know is... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH 200 POTIONS!?!? Sure, it may save a few trips to the Pokemon Center early on, but still, I don't even carry that many Hyper Potions and Full Restores combined, and I STILL have plenty of them left after everything is said and done. 100 Potions per game seems a bit overkill. And why regular Potions in general? Why not Super, Hyper, or even Water/Soda/Lemonade? Seems a bit much, don't you think?

Re: Nintendo announces Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire dual pack for North America: Offici

This is so pointless. Same price as buying both games separately, and as said above who needs Potions?! If anything, it could be nice to get a Master Ball or one of the mythical pkmn (just like Japan's recent code promotion thing does) or if it had to be multiples of a simple item then at least Heart Scales are more useful...

They should have made it 10 Master Balls or something. 200 potions are so useless.

Wow, seriously? I honestly don't care about 200 potions. If they are going to do items, why not 200 of a more useful item, such as Heart Scales, as Piplup said.

As if the games need to be made any easier going by recent trends...

Behavior like this is the reason Best Buy is speeding to its doom.
And if it continues, I could not wish for it to happen any sooner. This patronizing malarkey doesn't befit anybody.

It really should be cheaper than buying both separately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom