• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo announces upcoming WiiWare title: No release date announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo announces upcoming US release of Pokémon WiiWare title: Pokémon Rumble to be

Nintendo announces upcoming US release of Pokémon WiiWare title: Pokémon Rumble to be ...

Nintendo announces they will be attending PAX 2009 with a selection of upcoming US releases - including WiiWare title, Pokémon Rumble.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Nintendo announces upcoming US release of Pokémon WiiWare title: Pokémon Rumble t

Awesome! Where's the Platinum expansion for Ranch?

Re: Nintendo announces upcoming US release of Pokémon WiiWare title: Pokémon Rumble t

I've never heard of Pokemon Rumble before but reading it on Bulbanews makes it seem cool

Awesome. I've been waiting for this. Hey, wasn't there a Digimon fighting game called Digimon Rumble or something similiar?

I wonder if I can connect to the Nintendo WFC if I turn off my firewall for a few minutes... hey, dumb question, but in order to get the unlockable Pokémon with the passwords, do you have to be connected to the Internet?

Also wonder if you can use the same codes to unlock them. Hmmmm.

Oooh, now to start wondering when MDWii will be announced.

$aturn¥oshi said:
Awesome! Where's the Platinum expansion for Ranch?
That too.

Awesome. I've been waiting for this. Hey, wasn't there a Digimon fighting game called Digimon Rumble or something similiar?

Digimon Rumble Arena. And Digimon Rumble Arena 2.

Lil Brother said:
in order to get the unlockable Pokémon with the passwords, do you have to be connected to the Internet?

Nope. Just put 'em in and you're ready to go.

Yay!

We're getting Scramble now known as Rumble, but I prefer Scramble, so I shall continue to refer it as such.

[size=-5]Hey NOA, are we ever going to get the Platinum expansion for Ranch?[/size]

YAY! Nao... where is the damn Plat. Ranch expansion!

YAY! Nao... where is the damn Plat. Ranch expansion!
My guess is that since HGSS is not compatible with Ranch either, Nintendo is waiting for HGSS to come out before patching it. Killing two birds with one stone, in a sense. I just don't see why they don't patch it all beforehand, and make it all seamless and without any issues when HGSS is released.

Yes, but those are Super Smash Bros with Digimon.

Not sure if I would pick this up yet for download, but it is nice that it's coming to the U.S., regardless.

My guess is that since HGSS is not compatible with Ranch either, Nintendo is waiting for HGSS to come out before patching it. Killing two birds with one stone, in a sense.

I've suspected this is the case for a while now. They would have released the Platinum update already if they were going to. As soon as I learned HGSS won't work with Ranch... well, there's your answer as to when we'll get it.

I've suspected this is the case for a while now. They would have released the Platinum update already if they were going to. As soon as I learned HGSS won't work with Ranch... well, there's your answer as to when we'll get it.

Which means we should get a definitive answer when the Japanese get an HGSS update. Maybe...

this looks very interesting, ill be sure to check it out when it comes out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom