• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo Direct announces Celebi distribution: Will be available for those who access

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nintendo Direct announces Celebi distribution: Will be available for those who ac

It is rather sad that we have to get a Pokemon Bank to get Celebi. I guess I'll see what I can do...

i do not have Black or White or Black 2 or White 2. Well, I guess I'm not getting a Celebi
:(

Last edited:
Re: Nintendo Direct announces Celebi distribution: Will be available for those who ac

It is rather sad that we have to get a Pokemon Bank to get Celebi. I guess I'll see what I can do...

i do not have Black or White or Black 2 or White 2. Well, I guess I'm not getting a Celebi

You don't need the Gen5 games to get Celebi. If you have either X or Y, Brigette will give you Celebi as a gift, and it'll be automatically sent to your XY game PC.

I love Celebi, there's been so few events for it I'm excited to be able to get one. It's so cute, probably one of my favourite legendaries. Will be downloading PokéBank as soon as it's upped in the UK. I should probably work on organizing my Pokémon in B/W/B2/W2 to be transferred up. The only things I have worth trading up are Legendaries and shinies and two or three IV/EV trained Pokémon- and the ones you currently can't obtain in X/Y. u v u

You don't need the Gen5 games to get Celebi. If you have either X or Y, Brigette will give you Celebi as a gift, and it'll be automatically sent to your XY game PC.

Well, they said that they could give me a free trial, but rather than the celebi, why would I purchase the bank. And will I know that they won't force me to pay afterwards?

Well, they said that they could give me a free trial, but rather than the celebi, why would I purchase the bank. And will I know that they won't force me to pay afterwards?

You get to download Bank for free. They'll give you a "30-day Free Trial Ticket" of some sort. Brigette still gives you the Celebi even when you're simply using it during the Free Trial period. I got mine that way.

Bank will ask if you want to subscribe by paying the fee, but you can choose to pay later and continue using the free trial.

In short, you don't have to pay for anything to get Bank - and you don't have to pay anything to get Celebi

You get to download Bank for free. They'll give you a "30-day Free Trial Ticket" of some sort. Brigette still gives you the Celebi even when you're simply using it during the Free Trial period. I got mine that way.

Bank will ask if you want to subscribe by paying the fee, but you can choose to pay later and continue using the free trial.

In short, you don't have to pay for anything to get Bank - and you don't have to pay anything to get Celebi

Wow! That is great! Maybe I will. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom