• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo Direct announces new 3DS apps: New B2W2 trailer also revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo Direct announces new 3DS apps: New B2W2 trailer also revealed

The Nintendo Direct broadcast today has revealed two new Pokémon-related apps for the Nintendo 3DS set to be released June and July.

Read more on Bulbanews

1500yen for Pokédex 3D Pro?! 1500 yen?!

Pokémon AR Searcher though, sounds freaking awesome.

If we're talking about Nintendo Direct anyway, the European Nintendo Direct said B2W2 will be released in the fall.

poke3.png

Yeah, we knew Black 2/White 2 were out in Autumn anyways. However, Nintendo Direct did also confirm that AR Searcher and Pokédex 3D Pro will be released later this year in Europe as well (I imagine we'll get them around B2W2's launch).

Any announcement of an updated Pokemon Ranch yet?

Any announcement of an updated Pokemon Ranch yet?
What makes you so sure that it is going to be updated? Ranch wasn't even compatible with HGSS, and even the Platinum patch was never released outside Japan. If it were to be updated for Generation V, it would most likely be completely redone as a 3DS application.

Well things seem to be getting more interesting. As for the trailer not much is new and I am still hoping that the black clothed villains are not Team Rocket. The Pokemon AR Searcher actually sounds very entertaining. But is there going to be a limit as to what pokemon will be available? And what of the legendary pokemon both main and event, will they be included as well?

Would someone mind telling me How much is 300 and 1500 yen is in American dollars? They look cool AR games are always fun.

Would someone mind telling me How much is 300 and 1500 yen is in American dollars? They look cool AR games are always fun.

300 yen = 3.68 USD
1500 yen = 18.40USD

...which makes Pokedex 3D Pro ridiculously pricey for something that doesn't even qualify as a game.

Or they should at least give us a code for a big discount if we buy Black 2/White 2.

They wouldnt discount but they may do a Victini like voucher code for it? Depends how they release these apps I guess.

They wouldnt discount but they may do a Victini like voucher code for it? Depends how they release these apps I guess.
In North America, if you pre-ordered Kid Icarus: Uprising, you were given a download code for 3D Classics: Kid Icarus. Also, an English retailer (I think it was Zavvi?) gave away a code to redeem Kid Icarus: Myths & Monsters from the eShop for free if you purchased Uprising from them, so it is possible. Although it's probably more likely that any such deal would be probably be for AR Searcher.

I just hope the prices for these games come down on the eShop. I don't mind paying £2-5 for a game, but £11 is just extortion for something you cannot even transfer to another 3ds.

The new Pokedex 3DS should be free like the last one, so hopefully there's a code in B2/W2.

Also, someone should replace the video in the article since it advertises the user "NINTENDOMINATION" in the beginning.

So this AR Searcher thing will be like Invisimals, but with Pokemon? Might consider downloading it, especially since the price isn't too high (unlike the other app).

Okay, in the trailer, What in Arceus's name was that thing at 1:25?! It kinda looked like the lower body of a tyranitar, but yet it was different. Also, the two pokemon on the sign for that one gym don't look familiar to me either. I can't be the only one that's noticed these things, can I?

EDIT: Here's some screen shots of what i'm talking about
poke-wtf.jpg
poke-wtf2.jpg

Last edited:
They're just a Robo-Tyranitar and some superhero for the Pokemon Movie mini-game thing.

1500 yen for one app? That's the most expensive thing on the eShop so far! But the other app sounds cool, so I guess it's OK.

Awe, that's disappointing. I was oping it was something major.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom