• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
  • NMLewis heads into the Petalburg Woods. Watch here and sing along as he hums his way through the Hoenn region.

Nintendo Direct Japan reveals Wii U launch date: Wii successor to be launched on Dec.

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo Direct Japan reveals Wii U launch date: Wii successor to be launched on Dec. 8, 2012

Nintendo Direct Japan's presentation has revealed the release date for the Wii successor. The upcoming Nintendo console, Wii U, is all set to be released on Dec. 8, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
Re: Nintendo Direct Japan reveals Wii U launch date: Wii successor to be launched on

This could mean something like late December or late January at the very latest for international release of this console...at least, that's my guess.
Can't wait to see what Pokémon possibilities are on this! (Not that I'm not going to enjoy the rest...in fact, I'm mostly a platformer type of gamer.)

Yaoi yaoi yaoi~
Reaction score
Re: Nintendo Direct Japan reveals Wii U launch date: Wii successor to be launched on

One word...

YES

Dark Soul
Reaction score

This is amazing. Much sooner than I anticipated.

Reaction score

This could mean something like late December or late January at the very latest for international release of this console...at least, that's my guess.
Can't wait to see what Pokémon possibilities are on this! (Not that I'm not going to enjoy the rest...in fact, I'm mostly a platformer type of gamer.)
Nov 18 for US, Nov 30 for Europe

Charizard fur
Reaction score

Im preordering this because I haven't have a console in years(more like 10 years because we had to put everything in storage after our 5 moves)Im going big by preording the 32GB one...

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score

@Palbert6393 - Yeah, I said this before the stream started. Thanks anyway.