• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami trio

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami trio's ...

The latest European Nintendo Direct has revealed the English names of the kami trio's new forms and Homika, and the English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS has been confirmed under the name Learn With Pokémon Typing Adventure.

Read more on Bulbanews

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Re: Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami

I wasn't expecting to see an English release of this game, but it's good to see that most games are getting localized now. The only Generation V games not to be localized are the extremely minor [bp]Pokémon Card Game: How to Play DS[/bp] and the [bp]Advanced Pico Beena[/bp] (a Japan-exclusive edutainment console) game [bp]Pokémon Best Wishes: Intelligence Training Pokémon Big Sports Meet![/bp]

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Reaction score
Re: Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami

I'm SHOCKED that they are actually going to release that game overseas.

Brain with a meat puppet.
Reaction score

I'm surprised that they're releasing it too, but that's neat. I introduced a friend's little sister to Pokemon a while back and she can't get enough of it. If this comes to the states maybe I'll buy it for her, hehe

Disappointment
Reaction score

Why did I kind of expect Roxie? It's not a bad name, but they could have done a bit better.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Homika's English name makes sense in terms of theming, and I never expected Typing DS to be coming outside of Japan.

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Roxie should play Learn With Pokémon Typing Adventure. She's obviously very good at spelling Pokemon's names.

Reaction score

How are they going to release the Typing game in Europe in September, when Pokemon B2W2 are already set for a Fall 2012 release in Europe too? The games maybe so close to each other.

Reaction score

How are they going to release the Typing game in Europe in September, when Pokemon B2W2 are already set for a Fall 2012 release in Europe too? The games maybe so close to each other.
That's what I would like to know. B2W2's release is going to overshadow this Typing game's release, so the sales of the Typing game would be pretty low. Since September is fall, everyone in Europe is going to be excited for B2W2's release and not pay this Typing game any attenion. Unless, they push back B2W2's European release to November?

Last edited:
Reaction score

In this day and age? Not likely. It'd be pirated in no time flat.