• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami trio

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami trio's ...

The latest European Nintendo Direct has revealed the English names of the kami trio's new forms and Homika, and the English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS has been confirmed under the name Learn With Pokémon Typing Adventure.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami

I wasn't expecting to see an English release of this game, but it's good to see that most games are getting localized now. The only Generation V games not to be localized are the extremely minor [bp]Pokémon Card Game: How to Play DS[/bp] and the [bp]Advanced Pico Beena[/bp] (a Japan-exclusive edutainment console) game [bp]Pokémon Best Wishes: Intelligence Training Pokémon Big Sports Meet![/bp]

Re: Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami

I'm SHOCKED that they are actually going to release that game overseas.

I'm surprised that they're releasing it too, but that's neat. I introduced a friend's little sister to Pokemon a while back and she can't get enough of it. If this comes to the states maybe I'll buy it for her, hehe

Why did I kind of expect Roxie? It's not a bad name, but they could have done a bit better.

Homika's English name makes sense in terms of theming, and I never expected Typing DS to be coming outside of Japan.

How are they going to release the Typing game in Europe in September, when Pokemon B2W2 are already set for a Fall 2012 release in Europe too? The games maybe so close to each other.

How are they going to release the Typing game in Europe in September, when Pokemon B2W2 are already set for a Fall 2012 release in Europe too? The games maybe so close to each other.

That's what I would like to know. B2W2's release is going to overshadow this Typing game's release, so the sales of the Typing game would be pretty low. Since September is fall, everyone in Europe is going to be excited for B2W2's release and not pay this Typing game any attenion. Unless, they push back B2W2's European release to November?

Last edited:

In this day and age? Not likely. It'd be pirated in no time flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom