• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo Direct reveals Pokémon Battle Trozei: Type based mechanics to be featured

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo Direct reveals Pokémon Battle Trozei: Type based mechanics to be featured

The Nintendo Direct released on February 14, 2014 has revealed the successor to Pokémon Trozei, Pokémon Battle Trozei.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Nintendo Direct reveals Pokémon Battle Trozei: Type based mechanics to be feature

I'm really not excited for this, I am not really a huge fan in games like Tetris other than dr.Mario

Re: Nintendo Direct reveals Pokémon Battle Trozei: Type based mechanics to be feature

Nintendo Australia announces March 14 for Australia's release. Same name as Europe's game.

Meh, don't really care for the Trozei series, it's one of the least interesting spinoffs IMO.

I hated the Trozei series, looked weird to me, but I might buy it out of loyalty to the franchise.

It was fine to me as long as you didn't actually try to complete the Pokedex. Getting the one-offs with a Ditto was just not worth the trouble.

Also, more than 5 minutes of music in the whole game would be nice. What was there was great, but not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom