1. Interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff? See details here.
  2. Updated: The forums are going to be down this weekend (tentatively Saturday the 26th) for maintenance as we upgrade the software to XenForo 2. Particularly of note is that blogs are going to be removed for the time being, but we are getting a lot of new features with the upgrade.

For more details, see this thread.

Nintendo Directs Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Inc.' started by Fluttershy of Light, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Fluttershy of Light

Fluttershy of Light Princess of Love

Blog Posts:
    IMG_20180905_104753.jpg
    With another Nintendo Direct announced for Tomorrow at 6pm ET we decided to just keep one active thread open for Nintendo Directs so this one will remain open. Even after discussion of this one has ended.

But for now let's focus on this one :p. What are your predictions for this direct and what do you hope to see in the direct? Will we get another trolling end to a likely Smash trailer by Sakurai?

2. Juliko

Juliko The #1 Deerling Fan!

Blog Posts:
    There's a Nintendo Direct tomorrow? Huh. I had no idea. Good thing I have the day off tomorrow, so I better keep a lookout!

3. Fluttershy of Light

Fluttershy of Light Princess of Love

Blog Posts:
    Unfortunately due to the earthquake in Japan the Direct has been postponed.. Iirc no date has been given yet..

4. Juliko

Juliko The #1 Deerling Fan!

Blog Posts:
    Oh jeez. I hope everyone in Hokkaido is alright! The Direct can wait, people's lives are more important.

Tactician Karina likes this.
  5. Tactician Karina

Tactician Karina vampire

Blog Posts:
    Was able to watch the Direct after work and I really loved the Final Fantasy segment, though once again my fav VIII is pushed aside for VII, IX, and X for classics (I like them too but I want VIII on Switch so bad). Anyway the new Game Freak game Town looks cute and fun, definitely on the look out for that. And it's nice to see Isabelle make it in Smash, she'll be another character I'll definitely play as a lot.

Chibster likes this.
  6. Chibster

Chibster Zan! Testu! Ken!!

Blog Posts:
    Don't have a Switch but maybe now I can get my best friend into Final Fantasy! I was hoping WoFF Maxima was a sequel to WoFF but seeing Zack was good enough for me! It's also coming for PS4.

Also, the online play subscription is much cheaper than I thought it would be.

Tactician Karina likes this.
  7. Tyler53841

Tyler53841 Member

Blog Posts:
    Aside from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, also happy to know about the Mega Man amiibo function for Mega Man 11 which was also revealed.

8. Stratelier

Stratelier Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    All those Final Fantasy reveals... I notice FF8 didn't get any mention, but who cares about 8? Not me. But I'm definitely looking forward to the remaster of Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon. It's one of the games I wanted to (but didn't) find during its day.

And a remaster of Katamari Damacy? I just hope they fixed the cow and bear levels.

9. henrymidfields

henrymidfields Prime Minister of Shoyo 昇陽国内閣総理大臣

Blog Posts:
    Final Fantasy 8 and 10 sounds good. They were my first two FF games for me, so I'm glad they're going to be on the Switch. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

10. Stratelier

Stratelier Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Actually, FF8 was conspicuously NOT announced in the September Direct.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.