• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Nintendo Directs Thread

Reaction score
It was depressing to see that of all Mario games playable of the Switch none belong to the Mario & Luigi saga.
AlphaDream went bankrupt, that's why there's no Mario & Luigi.

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
Could Nintendo themselves not take over the series and continue them?
Nintendo seemingly is just killing off all the Mario RPG's for some reason, especially with how they've been treating Paper Mario and even Mario & Luigi before AlphaDream went bankrupt (with how their last two games were remakes on the existing ones).

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Welp, looks like we're getting a 3rd partner showcase I don't care about. Seriously, its been a year, Nintendo. When will you have a true Direct?

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
Welp, looks like we're getting a 3rd partner showcase I don't care about. Seriously, its been a year, Nintendo. When will you have a true Direct?
I predict no true Nintendo Directs at all for the remainder of the year. Nintendo has already revealed games up to March 2021 (hopefully there will be more early next year, because another Wii U port is really not great), and their holiday title was revealed to be the Hyrule Warriors game.

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
View: https://youtu.be/rf2wWrXe0V8

New Nintendo Partner Showcase and will be the last one of 2020. Honestly, the best one yet. Also will be predicting that there will be a proper Direct in November or December showcasing games for next year and some small games recently at the tailend of this year.

Petals For Armor
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
I will say, I think the last Partner Showcase was better than this one, although this one stands out pretty well with the Age of Calamity demo, No More Heroes 1+2 shadow dropped, and Control and Hitman III attempting to utilize cloud gaming on the Switch, which is promising for the Switch's future in the next gen, IMO.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
Yes!!! Finally, a general Nintendo Direct!!

Hopefully all of those partner directs gave space for big announcements during this direct.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Yes!!! Finally, a general Nintendo Direct!!

Hopefully all of those partner directs gave space for big announcements during this direct.
We already know we're getting new Smash Ultimate info.

Reaction score
I hope Pokemon takes this time to get all of the Pokemon Spin-off announcements off their chest so next week can be relegated to the main series game and other parts of Pokemon.

La Follia d'amore
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Well now, all this time I thought Partners Directs and/or topic-specific Directs like the Super Nintendo World Direct were the new way to go.

This is a potentially pleasant surprise.

I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle
Reaction score
I'm hoping for some Breath of the Wild 2 news. It was announced over a year ago and we still know next to nothing.

Reaction score
I also hope for a Splatoon Spin-off if Splatoon 3 is unlikely. Preferably one that still makes progress on the story.

Last edited: