• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo's Wi-Fi Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mukubird

Ben Eary
Reaction score
ndswifi.jpg

Is it any good? Or should I look for something else to get Wi-Fi?

A wireless router is a better deal because it's about ten times more useful, but the USB connector is good if all you want to do is connect your Nintend DS and/or your Wii to the Internet.

I got it but I'm not too happy with it. It doesn't have enough range to reach my Wii from my computer, but it works fine for the DS. And I can't for the life of me get it to work from my sisters computer. But I blame my sisters crappy computer for that. I'm just going to wait for my brother to get here and just install a wireless router.

It's okay, but Nintendo's not much on the PC development (aka, their drivers for the software suck)

Well, the only thing I really need is a way to get Wi-Fi for my DS. Can any USB connectors work for the DS, because I'm looking some other ones online as well?

I mean, it's like getting a Mad Catz controller vs. an official Nintendo one. Yeah, they both work alright, but the Nintendo one is going to be a little bit nicer.

Hey, will any unofficial USB Wi-Fi Connectors work with Win98? I hope this still fits in with the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom