• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

NIWA ape for Donkey Kong Wiki: Thirteenth wiki joins multi-franchise group

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
NIWA ape for Donkey Kong Wiki: Thirteenth wiki joins multi-franchise group

Donkey Kong Wiki has joined NIWA. The wiki was founded on May 25, 2008 by Wiki443556 on Wikia. The wiki currently has 686 articles, with 21 users.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
I know that another thread was probably created due to the }, but how are there 3?

Reaction score
Ooh, awesome! I've played the DKC and DKL games ever since I was young.

Actually, though, I heard of this wiki very shortly before it joined NIWA and already knew that it was going to join. Still cool, though.

Also, random statement: I never really disliked Wikia until they made that new controversial skin. It's like they wanted to alienate people with it, because it's flawed with the huge sidebar, loads of ads, among other things.

Calvin Klein?
Reaction score
Is this wiki a more in depth DKwiki since the mariowiki already covers loads of DK stuff

needs a new avatar
Reaction score
Cool a DK wiki! Oh and just to add, it happened to launch on my 8th B-day :O

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score
But i mean, there is a DK 3DS game coming out?

Thank you though.
Ack, I thought you meant a 3DS game in general. No, there seems to be nothing but rumors at the moment. Sorry for the confusion. ^^'