• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NMLewis' Art Attempts

More Keldeo animation. Gonna do more work with it. Eventually. Maybe.
keldeo-run1.gif
Very nice!

The Pokemon Battles: Teal Version... is down to the final 6. The pieces below were made by members of that group of finger puppets... via me, because they don't have opposable thumbs... / are completely inanimate.

Probably don't ask.

Anyway:
mandibuzz.png
mandibuzzcomic.png
Whiscash.png
This particular contestant is hell bent on creating a show on which he interviews famous Pokemon... for some reason, his main inspiration is Parkinson, hence the name of his show......
whiscashcomic.png
latioscomic.png
sealeocomic.png

... Taken atop Mount Frankland. Which only has an elevation of 422m.
mtfrankland.jpg

Yeah, I have to say... random things like this are what keep me going in life, lol.

Finally computer is back on track... for now, at least. Took the opportunity to finally finish this... well, not really finish it, because I want to add in water splashes around his feet... moving background effect, you know. But yeah, lots more frames to it now, thus it's smoother.

keldeo-run-2.gif

Samurott
samurott2.png

I may have to do a blog post or something about a comic that I've left unfinished for some time but am now coming back to... which also is kind of a prequel to an animation series thing that I've started to make. Always overambitious... Yeah.

So after a recent "computastrophe"... I decided to do some hand drawn pictures of Pokemon in a book I've had since 2014 but not used because it was too awesome to use for anything "trivial" -
book.jpg
So I have done some pictures of some faves using trading card art as references. The scans didn't come out too well, but anyway -
miltank1.jpg
sealeo1.jpg
salamence1.jpg
flygon1.jpg
walrein1.jpg
keldeo1.jpg
mandibuzz1.jpg
chikorita1.jpg
shelgon1.jpg
spheal1.jpg
alomomola1.jpg
bayleef1.jpg

Computer issues are all sorted... well mostly... But I keep trying to do some of these every day. Keeps me otherwise motivated when I don't do anything else...
I'm glad to finally be using that book for something, at any rate.

A gif of Alomomola - once again, a thing I want to add to.
alomomola1.gif

An attempt at drawing Giratina, inspired by playing Platinum in recent days.
giratina.png

Five special berries. The reason for this, I do not know. Though I am very fond of Watmel berries. Probably because watermelon is so great.
rareberries.png

For whatever reason, I'm embarking on a quest to make small gifs in the style of the Emerald and Gen 4 sprites for all the Pokemon. Going backwards through the Pokedex.

I guess my thinking is that doing this familiarises me with each and every one. It's good that I'm forced to attempt drawing them in at least slightly different poses to the reference images.

Anyway:

807. Zeraora
807zeraora.gif

806. Blacephalon
806blacephalon.gif

805. Stakataka
805stakataka.gif

804. Naganadel
804naganadel.gif

803. Poipole
803poipole.gif

802. Marshadow
802marshadow.gif

Hopefully the inspiration lasts - then perhaps I can get it done within the decade!

790. Cosmoem
After Lunala and Solgaleo, the relative simplicity of Cosmoem was appreciated.
790cosmoem.gif

789. Cosmog
This is what happens when you put gradient colour effects into gifs. (Happened with Lunala on a smaller scale) I think it adds something, though!
789cosmog.gif

788. Tapu Fini
788tapufini.gif

787. Tapu Bulu
787tapubulu.gif

786. Tapu Lele
786tapulele.gif

785. Tapu Koko
785tapukoko.gif

These are really great! I seriously admire that you were able to do little animations/.gifs for so many Pokémon, seems like it took a lot of effort. Stakataka is probably my favorite from the list but I love all of them. <3 Going to be keeping an eye out on this thread!

Back
Top Bottom