• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NMLewis' Art Attempts

703. Carbink

702. Dedenne

Last edited:
Keldeo!!! ;3; I love him so much. Aaah, I'm happy someone else also draws on random scraps, it's so much fun, a lot of my art is on papers I no longer have other uses for [I consider it recycling!!] or on strange things like tissues or Post-It notes! Your Altaria is so soft and darling, I love the colours!! Salamence and Walrein are super impressive, they're difficult designs!! Your third KEldeo is much more polished!!

Your animations are really good!!! I love Bayleef and Keldeo's motions, that run cycle is really well-done ( horses are some of the most difficult things to animate, I've heard).

Your Comfey animation is sooooo cute, it'd make an adorable signature picture. I could just keep watching it for daaays, it's so cute!!!

Mudbray is so cute too!

I think your animations have a very old-fashioned quality to them that's really endearing, I think it's partly the more subdued colours which remind me of the anime before it went to digital (so it has a warm and more subdued, cel animation-like charm to it), and the squashing now and then reminds me of the old Pokemon sprites [but much neater, no pixellation], it's a bit of both, it's cute. It gives it a nostalgic feeling!

Back
Top Bottom