• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SHOP: NMLewis' "art" shop

♪ Salamence was meant to Fly! ♫
Reaction score
  • Staff
I say "art" but it's typically very simplistic from me. There's rarely any shading to speak of.

I wanted to make a thread where I could take requests and do drawings for others. If you've seen this thread or even the 5-minute drawing game, you have some idea what to expect from me in regards to detail... But you can be very specific in your request, and I'll do my best to make a... decent product.
Generally I'll try to complete those within 24 hours.

I'd also like to make li'l animated gifs for others. Although those take quite some time, especially when you're as unmotivated as I am sometimes... But the thought here is that I might actually be more motivated because it's for someone else. Anyway. That's there.

I'll write more here at some point maybe, but right now I kinda wanna know if anyone's interested...?
I just wanna do some more general Pokemon "art" things, and this will help with that...
Do I talk wishy-washily or WHAT. Yes. I do.

Renamon!
Reaction score
Hi NMLewis :)

Could I request a Mew drawing, just something like your 5-minute drawing game drawings?

Horrible Story Writer
Reaction score
This seems dead, and I don't like it. Do you still do this, and if yes, can I request a PFP?

Reaction score
  • Staff
@UnofficialBlaine

You absolutely can! I'm happy to see it revived! :)

Let me know what you'd like, hopefully I can deliver!!

Reaction score
  • Staff
I'll endeavour to get that done within the next 24 hours!

have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
can you draw Impidimp and Sableye playing together? I might use this as an avatar.

Reaction score
I'll try to get that done within 24 hours!

have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
hey, can you draw a picture of Black Frost from Persona? I need it for an avatar and I've been trying to recolor an image I have
to look like Black Frost because they are the same character, but it just keeps turning out wrong. I don't mind if you just recolor it or you do another drawing of it. Thanks!

Reaction score
I will try!

Reaction score
@chibighost

I included a second version with some different features, but hopefully the first is... close enough to the original picture?