• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

SHOP: NMLewis' "art" shop

NMLewis

Reaction score
  • Staff
I say "art" but it's typically very simplistic from me. There's rarely any shading to speak of.

I wanted to make a thread where I could take requests and do drawings for others. If you've seen this thread or even the 5-minute drawing game, you have some idea what to expect from me in regards to detail... But you can be very specific in your request, and I'll do my best to make a... decent product.
Generally I'll try to complete those within 24 hours.

I'd also like to make li'l animated gifs for others. Although those take quite some time, especially when you're as unmotivated as I am sometimes... But the thought here is that I might actually be more motivated because it's for someone else. Anyway. That's there.

I'll write more here at some point maybe, but right now I kinda wanna know if anyone's interested...?
I just wanna do some more general Pokemon "art" things, and this will help with that...
Do I talk wishy-washily or WHAT. Yes. I do.

Reaction score
Hi NMLewis :)

Could I request a Mew drawing, just something like your 5-minute drawing game drawings?

UnofficialBlaine

Horrible Story Writer
Reaction score
This seems dead, and I don't like it. Do you still do this, and if yes, can I request a PFP?

NMLewis

Reaction score
  • Staff
@UnofficialBlaine

You absolutely can! I'm happy to see it revived! :)

Let me know what you'd like, hopefully I can deliver!!

NMLewis

Reaction score
  • Staff
I'll endeavour to get that done within the next 24 hours!

MunchlaxKing88

In this game, everyone will lose!
Reaction score
can you draw Impidimp and Sableye playing together? I might use this as an avatar.