• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Art Shop NMLewis' "art" shop

Cramorant respect
Reaction score
  • Staff
I say "art" but it's typically very simplistic from me. There's rarely any shading to speak of.

I wanted to make a thread where I could take requests and do drawings for others. If you've seen this thread or even the 5-minute drawing game, you have some idea what to expect from me in regards to detail... But you can be very specific in your request, and I'll do my best to make a... decent product.
Generally I'll try to complete those within 24 hours.

I'd also like to make li'l animated gifs for others. Although those take quite some time, especially when you're as unmotivated as I am sometimes... But the thought here is that I might actually be more motivated because it's for someone else. Anyway. That's there.

I'll write more here at some point maybe, but right now I kinda wanna know if anyone's interested...?
I just wanna do some more general Pokemon "art" things, and this will help with that...
Do I talk wishy-washily or WHAT. Yes. I do.

Herb Pokemon!
Reaction score
Hi NMLewis :)

Could I request a Mew drawing, just something like your 5-minute drawing game drawings?

Snom
Reaction score
This seems dead, and I don't like it. Do you still do this, and if yes, can I request a PFP?

Cramorant respect
Reaction score
  • Staff
@UnofficialBlaine

You absolutely can! I'm happy to see it revived! :)

Let me know what you'd like, hopefully I can deliver!!

Cramorant respect
Reaction score
  • Staff
I'll endeavour to get that done within the next 24 hours!

shiny shelly spiny nut
Reaction score
can you draw Impidimp and Sableye playing together? I might use this as an avatar.

shiny shelly spiny nut
Reaction score
hey, can you draw a picture of Black Frost from Persona? I need it for an avatar and I've been trying to recolor an image I have
to look like Black Frost because they are the same character, but it just keeps turning out wrong. I don't mind if you just recolor it or you do another drawing of it. Thanks!

Cramorant respect
Reaction score
@chibighost

I included a second version with some different features, but hopefully the first is... close enough to the original picture?