• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ongoing NMLewis' Gen III Journeys: The Discussion Thread

'Post-LP' episodes
  • Revisiting the Battle Tower.

Okay so this wasn't all that different to the earlier Battle Tower episode. But I had a slightly better strategy. After recording this, made it to 45 consecutive wins. Sadly a Latias and Milotic put an end to this trio's run. Damn, 5 more wins and we would've got a commemorative thing for the Secret Base! Of course I'll probably keep trying.

The LeafGreen episodes I'm making will seem P. pointless - the reason for them is mainly that it's the only Gen 3 game with the VS. Seeker, one of my fave things. I just hate that you can't use it in caves. Doesn't even make sense. :|

Doing some episodes in Emerald will make a bit more sense, since it's in Hoenn.

I could probably call these additional bits "Gen 3 Journeys" I guess??

Back
    Top Bottom