• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ongoing NMLewis' Gen III Journeys: The Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Hey all! This is the discussion thread for the NMLewis Rocks Ruby series now debuting on YT.

Here you will find the latest episodes of the series, as they get uploaded to Bulbagarden's YouTube channel.
This series updates once a week: Saturday at 8pm CEST/ 2pm EST.

Please discuss the series here, and enjoy.

The very first episode:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF3cS01k75U

Last edited:
I'm gonna keep nicknaming the Pokémon of course, but if anyone wants to suggest nicknames for Pokémon that appear in Ruby, please do so, and perhaps there will be fewer completely meaningless/bizarre nicknames from me.
I fully intend to catch all the Pokémon I can. The party will probably rotate a lot.

• Staff
I'm gonna keep nicknaming the Pokémon of course, but if anyone wants to suggest nicknames for Pokémon that appear in Ruby, please do so, and perhaps there will be fewer completely meaningless/bizarre nicknames from me.
I fully intend to catch all the Pokémon I can. The party will probably rotate a lot.
I was actually wondering about that while I was watching your latest episode. Do you intend to go for a completed Dex, or just catch the 'mon available in Ruby itself?

as he learns a thing or two about water at a random museum.
It's not a random museum!! It's very much at the heart of Slateport City's identity!! Also it's specifically about the ocean. :p

Also I apologise for the amount of nonsense in this particular episode.

Ninth installment of this long, drawn out series. Why do I feel the need to use so many Pokémon? I don't know. I just like Hoenn a lot.

Ninth installment of this long, drawn out series. Why do I feel the need to use so many Pokémon? I don't know. I just like Hoenn a lot.
You're playing the game with your unique playstyle and approach. That's what makes your series unique among the Bulbagarden LPs and among other RSE LPs. No problems with that. (y)
...also, thank you for posting the update. It kinda slipped my mind, since I've got a lot of things to think about tonight. Most pressingly, the fact that I'm losing an hour. -_-

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom