• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ongoing NMLewis' Gen III Journeys: The Discussion Thread

An episode before the Saturday one because I failed to get one done last week.
Dubious choices made in battle against Wattson. And I get a little too upset by a Voltorb exploding. But I stand by my sentiments re. that.

Verdanturf Town finally. Which has some of the best music IMO. I just like the whole vibe of the town, actually.

The biggest waste of time yet. This really delivers on that promise.
What's truly annoying is I won with my first off-screen attempt. :|

Fallarbor Town is one of my fave towns. The music suits it so well.
Also I promptly got the Blue, Yellow and Red Flutes after this episode. They truly are great. Particularly the Red Flute, since Full Heals do nothing for infatuation...

Team Magma's mission always made a bit more sense, given the land-sea ratio. Although the Mt. Chimney strategy didn't really make sense, because... well it's on land, not in the sea. I suppose the lava flow could get to the ocean... I'm sure someone's looked into this at one point or another.

Team Magma's mission always made a bit more sense, given the land-sea ratio. Although the Mt. Chimney strategy didn't really make sense, because... well it's on land, not in the sea. I suppose the lava flow could get to the ocean... I'm sure someone's looked into this at one point or another.

Ok so 100% agree why would you blow up a volcano in the middle of the island to get more land mass?
Second thing I want to say is I love this series, I enjoy every second of it, love the variety in your team, love your snarky comments and i get really excited at the thought of the next episode. Dude you're great and it's the only Pokemon playthrough I watch now cos it's my fave

@LadyC Thank you so much!!! It's definitely motivating to know someone actually enjoys it!! :D

In this episode my main issue is that I forget there's a trainer in the first room of the gym.

You're welcome and thanks for regular updates! I'd be sad if you missed a week again! Even though it was ages ago I'm not over it :p

Ep. 21

So full of filler.
I won't keep doing the rematches onscreen..... much.
Also I never posted the last 2 episodes in this thread, not that it really matters.
Ep. 19 / Ep. 20

I did look into the Seven Seas afterwards; apparently there are different interpretations, but the most widely adopted one is the 5 oceans with the Atlantic and Pacific oceans split into north and south. So there you go.

i think youre really improving the commentary as you go on with these episodes it has a much better flow! so good job! cant wait to explore the shipwreck!

I'm sad about bayleaf too!
I think the tuber was saying he lost the battle because he couldn't catch enough Pokemon?
Hahaha feeling sorry for marill tubers
Hahahaha "sorry that was embarrassing" I always do that
GO THE CAPTAIN
"We'll be left with 5" HOW DID YOU KNOW
Also I didn't know balloons did that cool

I ended up making it through Purity Forest in Mystery Dungeon DX shortly after recording this. Clearly I was hell bent on getting that over and done with ASAP.
Also, I'm surprised I managed to miss the fact that my visit to the Pokémon Centre after returning from Fiery Path was completely pointless. I'm sure the 'mons appreciated it though.

Haha purity forest I've heard from a reliable source is the worst thing ever(but in a good way?)
NOOOO NOT LOUDRED nice to see cats back in the party though
"Just crash into every NPC why don't you"
"What am I even referring to?" Idk but I laughed anyway
The written snark at yourself is just sooooo good
When Steven asked if you only raised Pokemon of a certain type I felt so called out lol
Nothing wrong with flying types!
Also flamethrower is super satisfying I agree
I love your berry lessons tbh I don't know much about berries
Wooooo thanks for the episode

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom