• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ongoing NMLewis' Gen III Journeys: The Discussion Thread

ok so I'm so happy that this episode is out, I'm having an awful day but this is the ray of sunshine!!!
AGAAHAAHAH "embarrassing that it's actually a gen 2 move"
I had a dream about a zombie swellow, cat reminded me
Yes I loved the electric sound!
I thought it was antennae too....
AHAHA hahahahahah hahahahha
That's exactly what I thought about Loudred lol
"I mean I only had 43!"
Hahaha you're not even close to travelling light idk how you carry such a full bag
"I wonder what move I'll use..." well idk such a large offensive skill set :')

NEW EPISODE GIVES ME LIFE
i hate protect its the most irritating thing
I think the colour is yellow too! Not orange? Idk
The noise you make literally every time you try to put something in your bag AJAHAHA
Ok sorry I can only watch the first half rn but I promise to finish it later!

I neglected to mention in the episode that I'd managed to find one of the Feebas squares on Route 119. So I caught Feebas (Jacinta), Tropius (Fruitful), Carvanha (Camila) and Kecleon (Kiki) before this episode. Camila is already a Sharpedo because I did not know it evolves at Level 30!

"here-er" lmao good start
Was that a bad Taylor Swift reference?
FIVE LEVELS TIL "PROMOTION" YAY
Ahahahhahahah love the battle sound effects
Can't even imagine how long it's take me to do that gym maze
I think I need to change my username to Winona lol
Your utter battle confusion in the natu fight reminds me of every Battle I'm in :')
The change in illustration for Claire is great btw!

What a mess.

On a positive note, Rainbow has already won Normal, Super and Hyper Rank Beauty contests. How will things go when I eventually get to Lilycove I wonder... At least Splash is useful in contests, too.

MILOTIC SO PRETTY
I don't mind the back tracking it's a more realistic adventure that way! Also makes me feel better about missing things first time :)
You scared me so much almost taking the cap out of the party!!! I was having an ARGH moment
Hahah fishing disaster :')
"My embarrassment is real, but fruitful is having a good time HOW DID YOU KNOW STARTER POKEMON ORDER
HAHAAH why did he suddenly stop talking in capitals is such a good question! The robot voice was glorious btw
ALSO HOW DID YOU KNOW GYM PERSON GENDER YOU ARE AMAZING
gonna finish later sorry

Hahahaha nice job catching DJ

"Why have you not evolved it I feel sorry for it?!"
Looking forward to mount pyre

Two milotics is not something I'd have expected of you given your diverse history!
"I'm so good at this! Awwww..."
lmao the way you said "louded" when reading those nicknames
YOU WON WOW I thought wobet.had you
I love rainbows place on the art wall :D
'If you're going to the shops you're the one who deserves the stuff" omg I feel it
Thanks again I had fun, even tho it was a long episode with no battles :')

Oh you've been a whale? ;) I love the slight mess ups when reading cos I always do that...
OMG IM ALREADY CRYING JUST AT THE FIRST NPC IN PYRE ZIGZAGOON NO
Lmao poor Elli that's a terrible mistake
YES ELLI YESSS
I will never not love the way you say captain scorch
Alannah vs duskull battle was long :')
"Flooded."
GO ALANNAH YESSSSS
ok so I get excited when your children grow up :')

Must remember to rebattle Hex Maniac Valerie on screen at some point, I really like her rebattle dialogue (this is obviously a top priority).

@LadyC Once again, your enthusiasm is so appreciated!! :D

Ok so is anyone else terrified of hex maniac Valerie?
Also I hate meditite.
You ARE good at identifying berries!
"Which admittedly is most mornings" roflmao
That oddish was painful
"You're a rando, let's be real"
Mudfields? What an ugly pokemon :')
I love cadence for no reason

Loving the shout out to me in the latest episode. Sort of feel bad for meditite now, like she's a puppy

The Magma Hideout seemed like much more effort long ago. I think as a general rule everything seemed to take longer in the games back then. Also when I first played Ruby I didn't play it well. At all.
Loving the shout out to me in the latest episode. Sort of feel bad for meditite now, like she's a puppy
I'm glad it had an impact!! :LOL:

Hahahah Emilia is REALLY having a tough start
I am about to fall asleep sorry but I will update you on my thoughts tomorrow

"an obvious reason I won't say" well now I don't know whether to be annoyed about secrets or excited about events to come
Enrique "about to get a whole lot freakier" OMG YOURE RIGHT WHAT IS THAT SPIKEY SCARECROW
What sort of crackers did you eat? I love seaweed rice crackers :)
SPHEAL I SQUEEEEALED ON THE BUS RN
Shame about the footage cut!
Also I was thinking the shallow areas are probably made to frustrate!
HAHAHAHAAH omg Emilia still not going well
This battle against machoke is absolutely shambles
"You're too much!" "Huh, youre too little" LMFAO
Comments are open on YouTube at last?!!!
Ok so I looked up and people were making out on the train and that was gross but your video was not!!!
shame about skipping footage tho

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom