• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ongoing NMLewis' Gen III Journeys: The Discussion Thread

"what went down over there?!"
"I happened"
-
Too bad! The bag is full!
"seriously?!?!? "
Lmao this running issue is making me laugh
-
"Welcome to the show! It's item management with me!"
-
"Probably only annoying to ONE person" I wonder who that could be? ;)
-
SEALEO OMG ADORABLE
-
Double voice was epic!
Omg that battle had me all kinds of worried how did you survive that :O

"Just for the duration of the cave.... Then I'll probably forget about it"

I always had "when the mites go up the tights go down" to remember :')

Gloglo's finest hour.

I prefer the Mossdeep Gym layout in Ruby & Sapphire. In Emerald, Liza & Tate are just kinda... in a little room. The puzzle is still fun, but yeah.
Omg that battle had me all kinds of worried how did you survive that :O
I think it might have gone much worse if they could use more than 2 Hyper Potions!

Okay, perhaps only 2 evolutions ended up happening, but that's still P. significant.
Also, Patricia is now a Grumpig and Boris is now a Claydol, btw. Not that Boris has been featured in the party yet. He will soon.
I also caught some Pokémon with the Super Rod finally.

It's RUBY PLAYTHROUGH TIME
FAVOURITE PART OF THE DAY
immediate need to go to the trick house lmao and you're so good at the gate puzzle like wow
*Immediately messes up after I type it*
Roselia is giving the captain some trouble :')
Ahahahha nice bayleef mention
I really want doughnuts now :'(
"I butchered that sentence structure I'm not even going to try to continue" sounds like me after 7pm
My sister called me and I spent an hour on the phone but IM BACK
AHAHAHAHA now why would Barry not want an altaria? :') I'm disappointed indeed
"Yes yes I get it captain scorch is in mortal peril"
ENZA YOU DID IT!!!
Lmao you and your item finder woes
And Magikarp trainer grievance
ALTARIA CADENCE ALTARIA YAY

Once again, like with the hideout, I feel like Seafloor Cavern took longer to get through back in the day...
I have vivid memories of playing through the Seafloor Cavern while in the car outside the school supplies shop (naturally)....... having trouble seeing the screen of the Gameboy Advance properly in the sunlight. The days of screens not being backlit.

"my feet!"
The thought of Banda knowing astonish weirds me out
I love how much trouble you have finding repel in your bag
Watching rest later so prepare for a second post

BLAZIKEN
Im so confused in the cave too :')
"I'm Soo sick of swagger and so sick of hurting myself every time"
GROUDON
"Steven, how did you fly specifically to this spot?"
Poor lazydaze

I still want to know why Groudon disappears from Seafloor Cavern and turns up in Cave of Origin. I guess it was released from the former and went to... live in the latter? And because it was awake at all, the intense sunlight happened? That's my... assessment of the events.

Watching on the train :D
With drunk loud people interrupting!!!!
"That's not a water type. Disqualified."
"I can't make sense of that sentence" well, that's fair enough I haven't got a clue either :')
"I got the key wrong" no clue where it's from but 100% relate to wrong key
The puzzle looks HARD
I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA USE CAPTAIN SCORCH DEVO
"Body slam into oblivion" sound scary.... But then it just turned into a drawn out battle :')
NATASHA SAVES THE DAY
badge icon appears as the music announces it.... I love the way you do that
Nooooo not lazydaze again :p

Just got to traino I'll brb

I'm Devo my uber cancelled so now I can finish watching in the carpark!
"Yes yes, it's very cool solrock"
I KNEW YOU COULDNT GIVE UP ITEM FINDER
OBVIOUSLY it's because women always right! Not the Pokemon type!
BAAAAAGOOOOOONNNNNNNN
Awwww a stranger just asked if I was okay sitting in a carpark at night on my own
Almost time for the league!!!! It feels like yesterday you started this series and it's been 39 episodes and I love it even more than I used to I'm so invested in your team I even begrudgingly curb my hatred of slaking

Haha modest would be lol
Wtf is roleplay I never heard of it
NOOOOO U skipped the battle :'(
SHELGON OMFG
Sealeos entry was adorbssss
"Discharge pokemon" gross name
Haha dodrio giving issues there
The contest fails were hilarious though!!!!

The music is great I agree!!
Also love having Cat back on the team
Oooh there's a bus driver in training just going past
Huh it seems to be looping round the block a few times
Staryu "did ya miss me?"
DID U have proper lunch?
I'm being attacked by ants and mozzies
I will miss you when these are no more! *Hug*
Taunt is actually useless AF wow
I didn't even know that place existed I so didn't play that game properly when I was younger

It's funny that the Chairman's brother lives in the settlement immediately east of Slateport (where the chairman is)... and there's a tide that means you can never get there from Slateport. I feel there's distance between them. Also he calls himself the most important member of the fan club despite having nothing else to do with it really. So that's an indication of something. I've gone on about this too long now.

Also, I've long resigned myself to not seeing Mirage Island ever. The berry factor is the only upsetting part about it really.

I can't believe you took Cat out of the party again :'(
Where did you come from guy is weird AF lol
"Getting away from YOU"
Yeah, Perth is really starting to get summery
That protect spam pelipper so annoying
I always say og not ohg because of a species in a computer game where they said ogle out loud fun waste of reading that sentence...
IM SO DIZZY MY HEAD IS SPINNING
You and your item finder
I keep getting surprised at how much development of the region there is! I never explored things Properly and it's nice to see it now

There's always those Pokemon where you're like "I don't have it in my heart to win this"
NEVER SICK OF IT I LOVE YOU MAN THIS IS MY FAVE SUNDAY VIDEO
HAHAHAH I love how long it took to get to the right islands :') and then you forgot the repel lol "what will you do?"
I'm proud of you too!!!!
Pelipper omg so sick of protect
I like the new team
I also love the music! It's huge part of enjoyment
"You look ridiculous doing that" lol agree
These last battles lmao not so great

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom