• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

No F and no G

matthewmayhem

Reaction score
So, I have decided on one last attempt at these "puzzles" - my last shot at them, while I hope to save them, so they will not come to their doom.
This one is a combo, I suppose. Do not use the two letters which come prior to H in the alphabet.
How do we come to battle the elites to become champions in pokemon?

These threads' market seems to be less than in the past, as this thread has had no activity since Thursday. It has been a while since No U and No I have had any posts. Why is that, I wonder?

Also, this is much easier than the past banned letter threads.

You walk into the Pokemon Center lookalike structure and walk down the staircase.

What is the easiest way to leave one city to end up in another? in the pokemon world and in reality, to end up in a country which is thousands of miles away.

I can call you hex - and you have used a banned letter. It is the one which is placed in the alphabet next to E which is not D, but instead sits on the alternate side near to E. Your mistake can be spotted between the words "supressed" and "some" check it closely and see what you have done!
Also, I wonder wether or not you can answer my question located in my previous post

which pokemon type are most likely to be able to use hm02?
also, in soul silver, what pokemon did claire use?

In Soul Silver, what was camerons' job. You know, the idiot man who would appear at randomn in places

I do hope that these threads do not die. They are an enjoyable way to pass the time... This one is pretty easy... The letters just don't show up in most words that are used.
Also, Cameron took pictures of the player and their team in their travel sprites.

In the sitcom, who was the woman who was paired with Will? maybe you sat down to watch it one day when you were bored somewhat

A beaver perhaps? no that can not be correct at all! well it is hard to describe sonic that is a certaintly

Did you ever see a movie where a boy was on a plane and had a dream where the plane went boom and to his horror, it came true?

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom