• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

No love for Pokemon/Pokemon shippings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quaystor

Reaction score
Browsing through the various topics here, I found only one Pokemon/Pokemon shipping: GodIsDeadShipping. But how about others?

Pikachu/Buneary is pretty much the only one with some kind of basis in the anime. Then there are those Pokemon with gender opposites (Nidoking/Nidoqueen, Tauros/Milktank, Mothrim/Wormadam, and so on), but do any of you guys like a specific Pokemon/Pokemon shipping?

Personally, I'm a big fan of Sceptile/Blaziken, also known as FireGrassShipping. I wrote some fics about them, if people are interested...

I like pokemon x pokeships a lot.
I find Chlostashipping, Cureshipping, Ninetails x Milotic and Polinate divine ships. =P SOme of the eeveelution ships are fun too.

Pokemon/Pokemon ships are quite fun, just like the other ships. :]

I find Guardianshipping [Lugia/Latias], LunarEclipseshipping [Darkrai/Cresselia], and Groudon/Kyogre quite entertaining. I've also been getting into Godmodeshipping [Arceus/Giratina] and Cherrim/Gliscor as of late.

I love Pokemon/Pokemon ships. :)
However, you've got to admit, a shipping between Baron Alberto and the ever-infamous Darkrai has gotta be pretty cool.
...Well, in my mind, there are ALWAYS possibilities...*maniacal Toaster laughter*

I suppose the Pokemon/Pokemon shippings don't get as much love as the other shippings cause there's not much of a basic, except for Pikachu/Buneary, but even that is one-sided. Most legendary ships involve rivalries, and don't have as much fans, like Kyogre/Groudon and Dialga/Palkia. Then again, the 12th movie is based on Arceus vs. Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, which would be the main event for supporters of those pairings.

So Pikachu x Buneary is a canon pokemon/pokemon shipping in the anime? Hah! I go for Icebeamshipping it's a cute preferance to ikarishipping

I like LeafShipping (Ash's Sceptile/Ash's Bayleef)
LagomorphShipping
and others that I can think of right now :p

Y'know, I used to just not care, but ever since Pokémon Ranger, pokémon sure are a lot more personable! I think they deserve love just as much as the humans. :D I always thought that old Kanto episode, with the Nidoran (female and male) in the snow was reeeeally cuuute. ♥

Or Plusle x Minun that's was a cute pair from Pokemon Destiny Deoxys

I'm actually big on pokemon pairs, not so much human. xD
In terms of friendly or sibling love, Gallade/Gardevoir is a favorite. I just can't help but see them as catty siblings. Also Leafeon/Glaceon. I see those as two sisters, one happy-go-lucky (Leafeon) and a cold recluse (Glaceon) who have a hilariously backward relationship with each other.

Romantically, I can pair up just about anything. Pikachu/Buneary is adorable, and actually canon (one-sided counts). I also have a habit of pairing up my player and partner in mystery dungeon. My latest is Skitty/Chikorita yuri. Looooool.

I also like TimeGearShipping (Grovyle/Celebi), And Gengar/Gardevoir from PMD!

OH! I also like ValleyShipping (Ash's Charizard/Charla)

The most popular ships involving Legendaries are:

Mew/Celebi
Dialga/Palkia
Girantina/Arceus
Groundon/Kyogre
Darkrai/Creselia
Raikou/Suicune
Rayquaza/Latias

Then there are the pairings that involve the rest, who are not as popular, but when involving them, the following pairings are used:

Mewtwo/Deoxys
Zapdos/Articuno
Regigigas/Heatran
Moltres/Entei

Shaymin, Manaphy, Phione, Jirachi and the Lake trio are used in all sorts of combinations, and the Legendary Golems have seen all three possibilities as well. Latios isn't used much, following the events in th 5th movie.

Hey, your talking to one of the people who frequents the thread on Serebii. I've had a part in naming a few PokemonxPokemon shippings (LatentShipping and GlobalWarmingShipping officially, AnomalyShipping and BayouShipping pending approval).

So yeah, I'm a pretty big PokemonxPokemon guy, even though I'm pretty new to it. I've incorporated/plan on incorporating such shippings into story. The most obvious one is probably LatentShipping (Absol x Eevee) in The Light in the Darkness, but there's some one shot ideas I have that would incorporate other pairings as well.

I also like:
Gyarados/Milotic
Glaceon/Vaporeon
Wigglytuff/Clefable
Raichu/Azumarill
and others that I will mention later...lol

I really like GodisdeadShipping (Missingo. x Arceus)
It would be so chaotic...but fun!

My personal favorite is Gardevoir/Lucario. Also really like Delcatty/Raichu after playing PMD2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom