• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

No O

What's my identity? And what's the furry thing in my avatar? At least tell me what hue that the furry thing's face is...

Cute! That thing is cute! And its face is a light red shade.

That red nearly seems like it's mixed with a seperate primary hue, making a distinct hue. Can a friendly user here help me recall what said hues are called?

Plus, I'm still spacing my identity.

Jim. The identity is currently Jim.

And, is white the shade meant?

did the humans here ever watch a TV series which includes a silly red haired girl, a dude with a talking puppet by name Rex, a strange teacher and mean girl Jade, just naming a few of its' characters here!

I'd rather leave this thread unrevived, but I revived it anyway.

Hmm, a new installment in the "series" made with threads that ban a certain letter. I think I can achieve this. Actually, it is harder than it seems.

The being that created the immediately earlier written speech has used the dreaded letter.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom