• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

No U

matthewmayhem

Reaction score
I liked the idea which ghost shared in the No I game, and it really will be nice to have a spin-off game at the same time, since they are both played in different ways.

We can not employ the letter which is the fifth and final vowel in the alphabet. It is needed to reffer to the other person in conversation and it is similar to a sheep. :-D

So, will everyone be able to go along with this game and never involve that letter in their posts?

BAG shant accidentilly post the letter which shant be posted. BAG bids theee goodnight or whatever time it is where thee resides when veiwing this message.

Indeed, restart this activity. I shall still acheive victory in the end. Or something.

What can people here say regarding "I'm a celebrity" which is now on the telly? where is it and what do the people on it do?

Yay!! My idea lives!
What can people here say regarding "I'm a celebrity" which is now on the telly? where is it and what do the people on it do?
What say I? It's crap. There aren't even any REAL celebrities on there. It might as well be called: "I'm a Z-list celebrity, get me a career!" What do people do there? Make asses of themselves, that's what.

On a related note, it's scary to think that Ant & Dec are 40 now.

I do love the thing they did, when they spin that thing five times and the person who it lands on is the one to get insects all over them. To one of them, it happened twice (there were six of them). I did expect the girl (woman less than thirty, yet more than twenty) would yell to get free, so she was beyond my expectations that night

How's tricks over here then? I'm still tired and i think i shall retire to sleep soon. Had to research alopecia for my homework. I now feel halfway to becoming a trichologist.

It is getting fairly late here and I will be below the covers before long. In my room, it is mild, but not at all cold like it was earlier. It may change, and be cold a lot more when we enter December, which is, in the real sense, the first month of the winter, yet the start of christmas. So, while my body may feel cold, my heart will at all times be warm.

What of potatoes? what is the best way to cook a potatoes and which foods would we be best serving them with. Also, I did at one time help in the shipping of newly grown potatoes. Ahh they are amazing things, for real. If we didn't have them, we never will have been able to enjoy chips.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom