• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

No XYZ41 this weekend?

Queen Cynthia

Angelic Champion
Reaction score
Sorry for starting a new thread but can anybody tell me if they didn't air the latest Pokemon episode (XYZ 41) in the US this weekend?

(You can close it afterwards)

I imagine that Cartoon Network will finish off the rest of XY. They most likely have the rights to air this current season, so they should be able to air the rest of XY. Plus, I don't think it would be a good idea to move the last chuck of XY to a new channel. If this was early on in the season, maybe that could work out fine, but when we're in the middle of the Team Flare arc, it's really not the best time to move the series to a new network. We could possibly see some reruns on Disney XD after they air the marathon on December 5th and before the proper premiere for the SM series. The official site also doesn't mention anything about XY episodes airing on Disney XD, so I assume that Cartoon Network will finish off the series.

As for the question at hand, no they didn't air a new episode of the dub this week. They had a marathon of Teen Titans Go instead. We should get the next episode this Saturday though.

Even if they didn't take a break this week, I don't think that they would have had time to air the rest of XY by the end of this year. They normally take the last two weeks of December off due to Christmas and New Years, so that would have happened regardless. They should be able to finish off XY within the first couple of weeks of January, assuming that they skip over the two specials like they normally do.

So, I've actually just watched the English dub of Episode 41. I found it.....someplace.....yeah, we're not supposed to talk about where things are found.

But....since I did find it - with the for real English VA cast - that means it has to be....somewhere in an official capacity....hopefully.

Don't know if anyone can find it or not and make the posting.

That's why I came here just now, I wanted to post my reaction to it.

*I will say this much -- it's just as heartbreakingly good in the English dub as it was in the original Japanese. The English VA cast did a really good job.

*Some of you will know which 2 particular scenes I'm referring to here.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom