• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nobunga's Black Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu

In love w/ Altair & Ezio
Reaction score
Just as the title of the thread suggests, I'm looking for Nobunga's Black Rayquaza. Also, I'm in need of the shiny Crown beasts as I just found mine were hacked.

Check out my old thread to see what I can offer (since there's a lot and I'm too lazy to re-enter it all)

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f600/quest-some-events-127749/

Or, if people are interested in items instead, I have all the items except the Battle Subway stuff because I don't do the Subway. I do have the Power Items though. (Actually, I'm temporarily out of the Razor Claw and Razor Fang)

Last edited:
If i can get my friend to clone mine, ill get back to you. Thats if you dont care about it being cloned. But ill pm you if i can :]

Just as the title of the thread suggests, I'm looking for Nobunga's Black Rayquaza. Also, I'm in need of the shiny Crown beasts as I just found mine were hacked.

Check out my old thread to see what I can offer (since there's a lot and I'm too lazy to re-enter it all)

Or, if people are interested in items instead, I have all the items except the Battle Subway stuff because I don't do the Subway. I do have the Power Items though. (Actually, I'm temporarily out of the Razor Claw and Razor Fang)

I'd love to trade one of my PNA Rayquaza (One from Black and White each) for your Shiny Japanese Faraway Island Mew!

I'd love to trade one of my PNA Rayquaza (One from Black and White each) for your Shiny Japanese Faraway Island Mew!

Awesome. I'll have it cloned for you and I'll let you know a time to trade.

@Kayalos I can give you my crowned beast I have copies :)

You are awesomes! Actually, what are the natures? Because I thought mine were legit until I checked Serebii and it said that the Crown Beasts have only one nature each.

Man, I would love to have a PNA Rayquaza. I'd trade a Crowned Beast for one, provided I can clone it, which I've done previously to help friends in Black and White. I could probably trade something else though, like maybe some cloned old Gen III event Pokemon I have lying around.

Man, I would love to have a PNA Rayquaza. I'd trade a Crowned Beast for one, provided I can clone it, which I've done previously to help friends in Black and White. I could probably trade something else though, like maybe some cloned old Gen III event Pokemon I have lying around.
I don't think I entirely know what you're after in your post. I'm not offering a black Rayquaza, I want one. Be as that may, you can't go asking for one in my thread.

Sorry, just that everyone started talking about them. I know you yourself weren't offering one. My apologies.

Awesome. I'll have it cloned for you and I'll let you know a time to trade.

@Kayalos I can give you my crowned beast I have copies :)

You are awesomes! Actually, what are the natures? Because I thought mine were legit until I checked Serebii and it said that the Crown Beasts have only one nature each.

They're 100% legit and all yours :)

This is weird. How can you have hacked crowned beasts? Anyway I have all of these legit and can give you them for free after I get them cloned XD. Pick your version. 4th gen or 5th gen XD. I have them on both gens XD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom