• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nocturne Academy Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroic Sociopath

Gone forever.
Reaction score
Alright, this is important. If you don't read this post, you do so at your own risk.

The train will arrive at Nocturne Academy tomorrow, real life time. So if you have something to do on the train better hurry.

Also, we're accepting applications for the Heir of Castle Nocturne. What does being the Heir mean? Well...

Being the Heir does mean...
-Good things might happen to your character.
-Bad things will happen to your character.
-Your character will have the interest of several groups.
-This interest may be a good thing, may be a bad thing.

Being Heir does not mean...
-Your character is the most important/the main character/the strongest etc.
-Your character gets magical powers far beyond the others.
-Your character is the only heir.
-There's more than one heir.
-Your character can talk to snakes.

If you want to put your character in the running for the position of Heir of Castle Nocturne, simply say so here. The heir can be a human or a monster. We will cease accepting candidates this Friday. Questions? Ask 'em here, and if it's about the heir I'll probably give a vague answer which won't be helpful at all.

Also, since they're going to the school, students will be getting dorms. Dorms hold 2-3 students, and the groups will be generated with a random number generator and based on what Naoto and I think will be funniest. However, if a particular character catches your eye, you can ask them to be dorm mates with yours.

For example, I think Lizardmen are cool. So Sanctus, can Lesath and Skolg be dorm mates? Likewise, if there's someone who you don't want your character to room with...Don't say so in public, that'd be really douchey. You can PM me, though, and I'll take that into account, no questions asked.

Also dorms are segregated by gender.

@Detective Calvin, @theacegamer, @SudoWooper, @Charles Dunois, @White Raven, @Zidar Ravencrypt, @Samus, @Infinity Storm, @smaug85, @Yun, @Sanctus, @Midorikawa

I'll toss my character in as possible heir, because hey-and heir who doesn't speak should be interesting.

Also are dorms done by grade too, because I guess Samus and mine would be dorm-mates then. Poor Gaston stuck with some guy who calls himself X-man.

I'll toss my character in as possible heir, because hey-and heir who doesn't speak should be interesting.

Also are dorms done by grade too, because I guess Samus and mine would be dorm-mates then. Poor Gaston stuck with some guy who calls himself X-man.
Nope. Grade is irrelevant. If you want Gaston to be with Xavier, though, that can certainly be arranged.

I'll go ahead and throw Ari in as a contestant for heir, because if she isn't chosen, it won't hurt in the long run.

Anything but her and Brigid, Ari despises fair folk like her, to put it gently. xD Not that it would matter with anyone else, she'd probably be buried in her books 90% of the time.

Myn will respectfully decline from being the heir. I'd prefer her to listen and watch.

#RunningForHeir - but I really want to talk to snakes! It would be ssssso cool! (Dun dun crash!) I don't really mind who I dorm with - as long as I can play pranks on the boys and others with them, then I don't mind. Actually, could I have a request to go with Yun's character?

I'll put Tomoko up for heir, she already has a bodyguard in Kiyoko. Plus, she's got the intelligence for it. And you gotta love bookworms.

Watching everyone clamor for heir will be fun from Myn's perspective.

Talk to the hair...that could work

The position is mine! :p

Fuck it, why not, toss Fan into the running for heir, he doesn't have anything better to do.

Yup, HS. It would be interesting to put a wizard and a lizardman together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom