• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Nocturne Academy:Year One

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No. I'm a demon." She replied. The gnarled, ruby-like rune holding her cloak together wrenched into two, revealing claws. They parted from each other, her wings partially opening up. Underneath her wings was pure black; it was impossible to see a thing, other than her forearms, the same ashen gray color.

Kiyoko's attention was grabbed by the smell of a burning seat, and she looked to see a seat on fire. For a moment, she was content to sip her proverbial tea, but her inner hero forced her into action, and she jumped up, ran for the nearest fire extinguisher and started using it on the burning seat.

"Ah... oh. Damn dude, calm down," Myn stood from the seat quickly, not wanting to touch his flames. Even as a dragon, that would be extremely painful.

Gastons temperature was stil up, thus when Kiyoko used the extinguisher, he was hit by some of it. This sudden temperature was immensely uncomfortable and thus he jumped crashing right into Myn, and forcing his temperature down so he wouldn't burn her. Didn't mean his face wasn't read in embarassment though.

Anne glared bitterly at Gaston and Myn.
She was rather sickened by romantic gestures.

"Did he really..." Xavier said, barely looking up when he felt the heat of the flames nearby, "I mean Myn is cute and all, but I wouldn't light the place on fire over it." He muttered to himself before going back to his deck of cards.

"Ah, what-" Myn was knocked back by Gaston. It didn't hurt, but the action definitely surprised her. "Ah... you okay there, buddy?" She looked over the male, before rubbing the back of her head and holding out her hand to him.

Turning to Kiyomo, she nodded. "Thinking on your feet. Good work."

Lesath raised an eyebrow as he saw Ari's cloak unfold into wings. Underneath, it was just shadow. He took the wand out of its holster and looked at it with his dark eyes. He pursed his lips. They turned into a wry smile.

"Lucky. All I can do is bring things to life." He said. Then he looked down at his laptop. Of the spells he had found, the most potent self-transformation magics required sale of one's soul to a demon. He was seriously considering asking about it, when he saw that a fire had started. He moved to point his wand, but then he saw Kiyoko already moving in with the fire extinguisher. Returning his wand to it's holster, he a sharply dressed lizard man sitting near him. He'd never met one before, and thought he looked really cool. He might have spoken to him were the reptilian not reading. He was sorely tempted to poke Skolg's scaly skin, but thought better of it. He instead turned back to Ari.

"I'm Lesath." Lesath said. "Can you fly?" He asked, looking at the wings. He had read that most monster's wings simply too small for that, and many were vestigial.

Kiyoko nodded back to Myn once she finished putting out the fire. "Thanks," she said in a slightly nervous manner, "I was just doing what I was trained to do." She put the extinguisher back, then returned to continue the conversation. "I'm Kiyoko, by the way. Kiyoko Matsumoto."

"Amyntha Naavah. Nice to see some first years being alert," She put a hand on her hip.

Kiyoko nodded and looked at the floor nervously. "Nice to meet you. And not all of us can be bystanders," the redhead said, straightening her jacket and fidgeting.

"Look here, X, nobody asked you," Myn said with a smirk on her face, turning back to Kiyoko. "As that smartass said, I go by Myn just about everywhere in the school. Don't feel too bashful to call me it."

Xavier smiled at Myn's retort. Putting down the deck of cards, he leaned over to talk to Myn and Kiyoko. "Xavier Drake, charmed." He introduced himself with a smile. "As you see, people call me X, the X-Man, you know stuff like that. Whatever suits you."

Gaston hearing this rolled his eyes. He knew of the nickname and always found it to be absolutely ridiculous, especially the X-man one. Good thing the girl wasn't a vampire or he would have tried to stab her already, or well open his mouth. Murder was not allowed at school after all. Gaston had seen him attempt that many times, much to very much amusement since it usually ended up with Xavier injured.

Ari simply cast her gaze out the window. "Being a demon is like being a black sheep of a herd, you know. It's more of a burden than it is a gift."

Kiyoko nodded to Xavier and Myn, and was about to speak again when Tomoko walked over and tugged on her sleeve.

"Oh, and this is Tomoko Satomi." Kiyoko started, faltering when Tomoko cleared her throat.

"Kiyo-chan, I'd like to go eat something," Tomoko said in a small, high voice.

"Go ahead, Tomoko," Kiyoko replied pointing in the direction of the dining car.

"I need you to come with me," Tomoko implored.

"Let me guess, you're worried you'll choke on your food and no one else will be able to save you?" Kiyoko asked, sporting a tired expression.

"Precisely," Tomoko said, dragging the taller girl by the hand to the dining car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom