• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Nocturne Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I guess scrawny pissant doesn't appeal to a few males. Though I wish they had preferred me. That way a truly wonderful person wouldn't be dead," he stepped back from Rose. "And apologies for the growling. Didn't mean to growl at you," he told her sincerely. "Oh and that's why I don't yell. Attracts too much attention," was the last thing he said before walking away from her.

Millia gave Rose a death glare that could rival the glare of a basilisk...

Drew gulped. IF looks could kill. He thought.

Drew stepped in between Millia and Rose and tried to speak to Rose as calmly as possible.

"Please stop. Its okay you feel like this. Anger's the proper response. But you don't want to see anyone get hurt do you? Please calm down, you don't have to shoulder your pain alone..." He pleaded.

"Shouting matches, no matter how annoying, offer something to keep away the static." She explained somewhat-enigmatically, before turning on her heel to their original destination. "It's time for a distraction from all the stupidity, wouldn't you agree?" With that, she walked away, not waiting for Ken.

Upon hearing these words, Rose just stopped. She looked to Drew before shaking her head. Her red eyes turned back to brown and her fangs retracted back into her mouth. She felt like shit now, and even more guilty about the whole thing.

"My apologies," she answered, "I... I lost my reasoning and that's... no... I apologize to you, vampire... I need to be alone." with that, Rose just ran off, away from everyone else. She couldn't allow herself to change into a full vampire. She had to fight it long enough until she could get some of the antidote that would put the conversion at bay. Her emotions about her past had to be shoved to the back of her mind. She couldn't give herself an opportunity to put her mind and self into anymore distress.

Ken looked at Akira before seeing Rose running away. "I'll catch up to you in a bit," he said to Akira before beginning to run after Rose. He didn't know what had happened and he didn't know her, but he didn't feel right just letting her run off after something that had clearly stressed her out. "Hey, wait!"

Adrian went to his room, changing into a pair of shorts, teeshirt, and some sandals. After that he walked into the surrounding forest, finding a spot where he was sure there was no one. From there he stripped, placing his clothes neatly in a tree hollow. He always wore the bare minimum when he was going for a run. Easier to dress and undress quickly, not that he minded if anyone saw him naked. Though they usually minded. And from there he transformed into his wolf form. From there he just ran, pushing his body greatly, taking in the nature around him. When he couldn't run anymore he found a clearing and just laid down. He was tired and it had been a weird day. Plus he felt safer in his wolf form. He was still scrawny, but he felt safer, stronger than when in his human form.

Nicolette had observed the whole situation. Upon seeing that conflict start and end in mere minutes, she simply raised an eyebrow. It was almost funny to see how quick people lost track of their emotions. Shrugging, she continued to walk and check out the other clubs.

Vince did the same, but after checking out the Mythology and History club, he decided to grab a quick bite to eat.

Upon seeing that the situation had resolved itself, Xavier kept walking, soon meeting up with Nicolette unintentionally. But he was happy to see her, she seemed like a friendly person he could get along with. "Hey, I didn't catch your name earlier." Xavier told her, jogging for a moment to catch up to her. "And I realize now I never did introduce myself... rude of me really. Xavier Drake, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Richard overheard shouting and decided, against his better judgement, to investigate. By tne time he made his way there, it'd seemed to have calmed down a bit, leaving Richard confused once again. Spotting the student who'd been in the scuffle the day before, he decided this was as good an excuse to be social as any and walked over to Xavier, not noticing Nicolette in the slightest.

"Um....what did I just miss? I heard shouting."

"Nice to meet you," Nicolette said to Xavier. "I'm Nicolette Flynn. I was heading to a few of the other clubs if you wanted to come," she then added. However, once Richard came over she grew silent and just watched the boy as he spoke.

Xavier glanced over his shoulder at Richard. "No idea, only caught the tail end." He said, answering honestly. He hadn't seen the reason for the blowup, only the end of it. Turning back to Nicolette, he nodded. "Sounds good, I'm curious about the other offerings as well."

Kozue slunk away, deciding to grab something to eat before he attempted anything else that involved crowds. The cafeteria should be safe... unless someone decided to start a food fight.

Upon getting there, he noticed Olivia and Vince. Well, strangers were still better than eating alone, as long as they weren't dangerous... He walked over to where Olivia was sitting. "U-um," he cleared his throat and tried again. "H-hey... do you mind i-if I sit here while I eat?"

"Mind if I tag along?" Richard asked quietly, mildly disappointed he hadn't been able to learn anything from Xavier.

Olivia looked up at Kozue - she was drinking a banana milkshake from a straw while playing on her 3DS. "Sure, go ahead," She told him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom