• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Nocturne Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay bub, back the hell up," Myn said, getting near Xavier to face down Dante. "He didn't do anything to you. If you don't want it to get ugly, keep it moving," she nodded her head in another direction.

"I don't need anyone to protect me," Rose spat bitterly, "Also, what movie did you get that from? I don't need to be impressed with silly words."

Xavier frowned. Not at Dante's words. But at the scent. He knew that scent. It disgusted him. Myn was getting involved now. He didn't want this turning into a street fight, not with what he smelled lurking in the shadows. "Myn." It was Xavier's turn to calm her down. "No need. I'm going to leave Dante with a piece of advice. No matter how tempting, you can't hunt on school grounds." He raised his voice. "Plus, I wouldn't want to keep our guest waiting." Xavier spoke loudly for Millia's benefit, making it clear that he sensed her.

"Absolutely none. I rarely watched television and even more rarely used most electronic things. I grew up on a farm," he told Rose before looking at Drew. "Thank you," he took a cookie, biting it immediately. "It's delicious," he praised him genuinely.

`````````
"Sphisco, future best cook. Nice to meet you. And you?" he asked Shikoba.

"Shikoba," the hagsfiend stated bluntly.

Millia lept down from a building, her twintails dancing in the breeze.

"I'm impressed. You've managed to detect my presence. Granted though, in normal circumstances I can hide my presence in a way that you would never detect"

"Um. Thank you." Drew said meekly, glad his attempt to ease the tension was some what successful.

"God, another one? How did you manage to piss off the whole school?" Myn asked, shaking her head.

Xavier quickly made sure he had his sunglasses on. It wouldn't do him any good to reveal to anyone what happened to his eyes when he was in such close proximity to a vampire. The shift in his eye color would give him away rather quickly. He looked at Myn and sighed. "Myn I promise that I'm not going to start a fight on the first day of school. I haven't even unpacked." He quipped, glancing at Millia. "It's funny, your kind always says things like that." He mused. "I would love to stay and chat, but I feel that I'd pay the price later." Xavier smiled, bowing slightly to the vampire in a manner that was clearly mocking. "I'm sure we'll be seeing each other very soon."

"Unlike my father, I don't hunt Yokai unprovoked or without a legal contract." Dante said, then spat at the ground. Obviously, Dante had some daddy issues.

"And let's just say I currently have a bounty of my own." Dante said, sounding neutral about having it. He then turned to see a 8' foot Asian woman walk past the group.

"Ordinarily, I'd have no problem with trivial shallow remarks made by someone whose brain consists of a rotting worm infested pile of meat." She said.

Her eyes turned to menacing slits as she continued to glare at Xavier.

"But you hurt someone precious to me." She said cooly. "And I feel its time you knew your place. You may have the first blow, but I assure you, I won't need it.""

"Sure," Rose rolled her eyes before taking a cookie from Drew, "Thank you. I must be going now." with that, she walked away from the two. She couldn't wait to be away from that awkward situation. She was a strong, independent woman, who didn't need no man.

Melody had just arrived on the school grounds. She kept to herself, carefully eyeing everyone around her. Being around so many people made her nervous.

Xavier raised an eyebrow. Hurt someone precious to a vampire. He had never heard that one before. "Spare me the theatrics. You're a suckhead, you don't have anyone precious to you." He mused, glancing over his shoulder at the sword on his back. "And as much as I'd love to take you up on that offer, I know what happens to me if I kill someone on school grounds. No matter how tempting the prize, my freedom is worth quite a bit to me. More than any one kill."

"Yeah, I'll be fine."Drew said with a calm smile.

"X," Myn said, shaking her head. "Let's go find something to eat man, I'm starving," she said, looking around the campus. "Maybe that booth near the fountains."

"Very well." Millia said. "I hope you can keep up with my waltz."

Millia lunged at Xavier with blinding speed ready to knock him out.

"It appears we are witnessing the transient form of Van Helsing." Touko spoke as she walked towards the group, having heard all of Xavier's talk.

It sickened her, if she was quite honest. The crusader mentality was strong with this one.

Last edited:
She was quick. But Xavier was no mere human. He was a daywalker, he'd been infected by what he hated most. He sidestepped the lunge, Millia passing mere inches away from him. With a flourish, Xavier's sunglasses were in his right hand, revealing that his eyes were no longer blue, but red. He was grinning. "Now this, this is going to be a very enjoyable dance." He said, sliding into a defensive martial arts stance. He didn't draw a weapon, not yet. Too many onlookers and he couldn't be the first to arm himself.

Melody heard Sphisco's voice and turned to him. When he got close, she instantly froze with fear.

"Um...my name isn't Bella," she answered, "I think you have the wrong person."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom