Noibat that are evolved into Noivern during the event, or within five hours after it concludes, will learn the Charged Attack Boomburst. This move has 150 power in Trainer Battles, and 140 power in Gyms and in raids.
The following event bonuses will also be active throughout the event:
- 3× Stardust and 2× Candy for catching Pokémon
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive XL Candy from catching Pokémon
- Lure Modules and Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Trainers can receive an in-game surprise by taking a few snapshots during Community Day
- One additional Special Trade can be made, for a maximum of two for the day (active from 2:00pm to 10:00pm)
- Trades made will require 50% less Stardust (active from 2:00pm to 10:00pm)
A Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, Abundant Noise, will be available for purchase at US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in each local currency). This Special Research can also be gifted to any friend with a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher.
From 5:00pm to 10:00pm local time, unique Four-Star Raids will take place. When Trainers defeat the Noibat Raid Boss, Noibat will appear in a 300-meter radius around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes. These Raids can only be accessed with Raid Passes and Premium Battle Passes. Remote Raid Passes cannot be used. The same Shiny odds as the 3-hour event will apply.