• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Non-Mafia Game Index and Game Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Child of the Atom
Reaction score
Non-Mafia Games Index

Welcome to the Non-Mafia Games Index where you can keep an eye on our current and upcoming non-mafia games. A non-mafia game is essentially a forum game, with a defined ending and victor(s) that relies upon strategy, wit, knowledge, social skills, etc. The only thing we do ask is that a game whose format already falls into the territory of another section be posted in that section. For example, BulbaIdol should be posted in the Media Menagerie; a trivia game on the Pokémon Animé should be posted in the Animé section, etc. If a host is unsure if their game belongs in the War Room, they should contact either @Mintaka; @Parmalee; @Paperhorse; or @Zenax; who will answer their question.

Hosts may use this thread to post the progress of their game (work in progress, taking signups, currently running, finished or paused). Users may also sign up to the Co-Hosting Program if they need help in creating and/or hosting their game. Finally, they can also borrow games in the Game Library to adapt and host games.

Before starting a game threads, prospective hosts should read the Rules to Hosting in the War Room to find out the hosting procedure.

Current Games

Currently Running

None.

Now Taking Signups

Vigilantes - Fresa

Work in Progress

@J J M 07-27-12 Murders at Stone Manor
@Bernie Kuneon 08-04-12 Dage VS. Nulgath

Last edited by a moderator:
Game Library

A new addition to the War Room is the Game Library, where users who wish to host a Non-Mafia game, but don't necessarily know how to go about creating one. In the Game Library, former Non-Mafia games hosts put their game, with their rules and, should it apply, their roles, at the disposal of those who wish to try their hands at hosting Non-Mafia Games. The hosts whose games are listed here have agreed to let others use, adapt and modify their creation to personalize the games. To host a game, a user only has to post in this thread, mentioning @Mintaka; who heads this project and say they want to borrow a certain game. The users must then contact via private message the games' original host, and if they agree, they will send the game material to the prospective hosts. Once a game is borrowed, no one else may borrow it until it has ended or been cancelled.

Game Library

BMGF Chess - The Puppetmaster and Hellion
BMGf Indian (Card Game) - Mintaka
War Room Murder Mystery - Hellion

WAR ROOM'S NON-MAFIA GAMES CO-HOSTING PROGRAM

Hosting a game alone can sometimes be a daunting task, from the planning of the roles to the actual hosting of the game, getting signups and updating daily. To lessen the workload, we've seen more and more users decide to co-host in pairs, and therefore split the work of planning and hosting a game. This thread was created to make it easier for hosts who are looking for someone to partner up with to find that person. If you have questions or comments, please direct them towards @Iteru, who's heading this project.

Hosts with themes and/or roles looking for a co-host

Hosts available to partner and co-host any game

Notes:

1- Hosts who already have the theme or the roles of their game must include in their sign up post, as well as the theme and the expected size of your game.

2- Hosts who don't have the theme or the roles of their game do not have any obligation to co-host a game when they sign up for the program, and can always refuse a proposition to co-host if the theme and/or timing isn't right for them.

3- Before agreeing to co-host a game, users should make sure they will be available during the period they're expected to host the game and should not take on more games than they can afford to host.

Last edited:
To any who might be interested, I'm looking for someone to co-host with me a game called Pokémon Elemental Rock Paper Scissor. I have the roles ready, I only need someone to run the game with me.

Re: Mafia Games Index and Co-Hosting/Mentoring Program

Hydreigon's Lair, By @Joltik; and I is ready for the cue.

It's a non-mafia game.

Re: Mafia Games Index and Co-Hosting/Mentoring Program

Put Corporate Assassin in the waiting list (it's not a mafia game by the way). I'm done working on it.

Last edited:
@VictreebelGrande; @Joltik;

The queue that we have posted does not apply to non mafia games. In that vein, your game shall be reopened for business.

@GengarWithSunglasses;

You may post Corporate Assassin whenever you're ready since it's a non mafia game.

Murders at Stone Manor is a work in progress. @Hitomi is helping me out with the backstories for the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom