• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Pokemon Unpopular/Controverisal opinions

Reaction score
Basically controversial opinions thread, but with non-pokemon topics and such. Things like pineapple on pizza, etc.
All forums rules apply, don't say anything offensive, don't be as toxic as r/unpopularopinion.

-Minecraft is not very fun, especially survival. (creative is decent)
-Third person is better than first person in shooters, and whats even better is the option to switch between the two.
-I can't stand touching napkins, or any sort of paper towel product. It makes me get chills and cringe. Just thinking of rubbing my fingers on napkins makes me want to commit dont wash apple.
-I hate Gen Z (probably not controversial but who cares)

Last edited:
I hate the word y'all

I understand, but there is one really nice thing about it and that is that it is properly gender neutral. However, I tend to use the full version "you all" so it doesn't sound as southern. I like starting a lot of posts on social media with "Hey all".

IDK, maybe that's still very southern. God, I hope not.

I understand, but there is one really nice thing about it and that is that it is properly gender neutral. However, I tend to use the full version "you all" so it doesn't sound as southern. I like starting a lot of posts on social media with "Hey all".

IDK, maybe that's still very southern. God, I hope not.
I don't mind it when people from the south say it, but when cringey 16 year old instagram girls say it it grinds my gears. Same with people in comment sections.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom