• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-story Leaks/Early Footage Thread

Reaction score
Because we have officially reached the time where any day now people might start getting early copies of SV and posting Clips/Datamines I thought I would make this thread.
This is a place to talk about anything that might come from this without worrying about Story Spoilers.

So as such please only talk about things like new/returning pokemon or smaller stuff like the picnics or character customization. Do not talk about story or major gameplay (Like Titan, Team Star or Gym battles).

Thread likely wont get used until said early copies but it seemed like a good idea to make it ahead of time.

It seems to have started
The Box image seems to be the only one so far that's confirmed real though (Not the charmander under it)
1667133411462.png

At this point I'm more inclined to believe the box image also because we know people have the game due to the Farigiraf, fish, and gym leader screenshots that were leaked ages ago.

It is interesting to me how we got a legit leaked image a few days ago and complete radio silence since. I'm not expecting that person to post anything new at this point, but you'd think with each passing day, the likelihood of the game getting into the hands of someone willing to leak it would go up.

I wonder if the image was actually posted with the owners permission. It may have been posted by someone else who saw they had a copy rather than someone who wanted the world to know.

Yeah these types of leaks are real slow this time around.
I can't tell if just no one can get their hand on a copy or if they are all too afraid of the ninjas to share stuff.

I bet we won't see anything until the week of the game. Especially since nobody probably wants to jeopardize their jobs and risk getting sued in this economy.

I bet we won't see anything until the week of the game. Especially since nobody probably wants to jeopardize their jobs and risk getting sued in this economy.
The average of big pre-release leaks the last 3 generations was like 10 days. So, let's wait until either Tuesday or Wednesday before the doom and gloom kicks in.

Hundreds if not thousands of stores worldwide will receive physical copies the coming week, catching someone is near impossible.

The average of big pre-release leaks the last 3 generations was like 10 days. So, let's wait until either Tuesday or Wednesday before the doom and gloom kicks in.

Hundreds if not thousands of stores worldwide will receive physical copies the coming week, catching someone is near impossible.
I mean considering what happened to that one guy who stupidly left discord open, who's to say they haven't changed their tactics.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom