• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
So Alcremie have 9 flavors and 7 toppings that rounds up to 63 different sprites

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
Where did you find that Pokedex entry leak?

TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
So there's 8 colors of Alcremie, and 7 types of sweets to evolve Micery that become the little decorations on Alcremie's head. If my math is correct, there are 56 possible Alcremie forms to collect. That's twice as many forms as Unown. Holy moley.
Actually 9 colors alcremie have 0-8

Reaction score
Fossilized Bird The fossil of an ancient Pokémon that once soared through the sky. What it looked like is a mystery.
Fossilized Fish The fossil of an ancient Pokémon that once lived in the sea. What it looked like is a mystery.
Fossilized Drake The fossil of an ancient Pokémon that once roamed the land. What it looked like is a mystery.
Fossilized Dino The fossil of an ancient Pokémon that once lived in the sea. What it looked like is a mystery
Aww, they didn't even list these as top or bottom? Maybe we missed some mix and match friends...

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
What if Game Freak is planning to patch the game with Pokemon that are not yet included? I always found strange that they updated Pokedex entries of Pokemon that are most likely not available.

Reaction score
What if Game Freak is planning to patch the game with Pokemon that are not yet included? I always found strange that they updated Pokedex entries of Pokemon that are most likely not available.
They didn't update every Pokemon not included, just 35 entries not in the regional dex. Hundreds more have no presence in the datamine; not stats, not graphics, and not dex entries.

#Shield
Reaction score
i think there would be some sort of indicator in the data mine if they were like the 2 mythicals.
However, updated entries for pokemon not included in SwSh could be for DPPt remakes, or it could be for a third version/sequel.

Reaction score
i think there would be some sort of indicator in the data mine if they were like the 2 mythicals.
However, updated entries for pokemon not included in SwSh could be for DPPt remakes, or it could be for a third version/sequel.
Please, let it be the former and not the latter.

A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
Here's a Pokedex entry about Black Kyurem I really liked:

"It’s said that this Pokémon battles in order to protect the ideal world that will exist in the future for people and Pokémon."
I got why you enjoy battling foes.....