• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Can Anyone confirm if Drampa is exclusive to Shield? I posted it on Smogon, for reference, and there are some questions.

Can Anyone confirm if Drampa is exclusive to Shield? I posted it on Smogon, for reference, and there are some questions.
Can't check right now since Pastebin is down (again), but the list that Juizel showed me that I later used here doesn't include either Drampa or Turtonator. Either they skipped them by mistake or they are just counterparts like the Nidos in the Kanto games (both are available, but one is more common than the other depending on your version).
What’s a TR?
More or less like a pre-Gen V TM. They teach a move, but can only be used once. Thankfully, unlike old TMs, you can just buy them using watts.

Raihan's team is kinda weird because he used 2 non-Dragon Pokemon out of 4. I know that Volkner in D/P did too, but it was because the lack of Electric type in the regional dex (which was rectified in Platinum), while as far as I see, there's no lack of Dragon type in Galar Dex (wouldn't hurt if he use Dreepy/Deino line).

Also in his (presumably) rematch battle he used Torkoal while the other Gym leaders still used their specialized type.

Raihan's team is kinda weird because he used 2 non-Dragon Pokemon out of 4. I know that Volkner in D/P did too, but it was because the lack of Electric type in the regional dex (which was rectified in Platinum), while as far as I see, there's no lack of Dragon type in Galar Dex (wouldn't hurt if he use Dreepy/Deino line).

Also in his (presumably) rematch battle he used Torkoal while the other Gym leaders still used their specialized type.
I think they are doing this out of tradition now, because I see no other reason why they keep doing this with the Dragon experts.

Do we have a location for Duraludon? I heard Dreepy line is post game so I'm trying to look for that instead.

Also have the models for all the the gigantamaxes come out yet?

I think they are doing this out of tradition now, because I see no other reason why they keep doing this with the Dragon experts.

Weren't Clair's & Drayden/Iris's team consists of full Dragon-type, though?

Back
Top Bottom