• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Weren't Clair's & Drayden/Iris's team consists of full Dragon-type, though?
Drayden, yes. But thanks to HGSS and B2W2, neither Clair nor Iris apply.
@prog rocker I think it'd be useful if you posted the pastebin in your thread starter along with your other information, since it's buried within the thread pages.
Tomorrow, I swear.

Hi! Me again, the one who compiled the exclusives list. I went through both of the "available Dynamax raid Pokémon" lists and picked out the available G-Max, which also seem to have some exclusives.

Sword-exclusive: Coalossal, Machamp, Flapple
Shield-exclusive: Lapras, Gengar, Appletun

The other raid G-Max Pokémon that are in both lists would be Alcremie, Butterfree, Centiskorch, Charizard, Copperajah, Corviknight, Drednaw, Duraludon, Garbodor, Grimmsnarl, Hatterene, Kingler, Orbeetle, Sandaconda.

I suppose an easy way to get the exclusive G-Max is be invited by friends who play the other version to join their raid?

Just figured this might be interesting to share here, and that probably nobody but me would browse through these things like this lol

Hi! Me again, the one who compiled the exclusives list. I went through both of the "available Dynamax raid Pokémon" lists and picked out the available G-Max, which also seem to have some exclusives.

The other raid G-Max Pokémon that are in both lists would be Alcremie, Butterfree, Centiskorch, Charizard, Copperajah, Corviknight, Drednaw, Duraludon, Garbodor, Grimmsnarl, Hatterene, Kingler, Orbeetle, Sandaconda.

I suppose an easy way to get the exclusive G-Max is be invited by friends who play the other version to join their raid?

Just figured this might be interesting to share here, and that probably nobody but me would browse through these things like this lol
Thanks! Since this is short I'll add it now.

Did you get that from me on discord, or did you piece that together yourself, cause I just brought that up and it's funny I find this post now XD. I feel slow to the punch.

Anyway I also like to bring up that I thin G Toxtricity and Snorlax might be online gift or in-game gift Gigantamaxes, cause both weren't on the list of the sword raid data.

Did you get that from me on discord, or did you piece that together yourself, cause I just brought that up and it's funny I find this post now XD. I feel slow to the punch.

Anyway I also like to bring up that I thin G Toxtricity and Snorlax might be online gift or in-game gift Gigantamaxes, cause both weren't on the list of the sword raid data.
I copied the raw text from the data mine into Excel and let some script pull out that info for me, to be honest. xD But hey, if we both did the same thing, and came to the same result, at least means neither of us made a mistake or anything lol

Personally I'm more leaning on that they're going to be some special event in the future. Mythicals don't have data in the game either, so I could see them leaving out data for specific raids they would add in later on.

Might be one of my dumber moments, but none of the tweets point to models (let alone the shiny ones)...
No, they apparently got Matt, too, since Kaphotics was retweeting his pics, however, I have some pics here, like shiny Zacian (see it before they take it down).

Seeing how Zacian is female and Zamazenta male reminds of something I posted a while back: that I wanted Sword to be the girl and Shield the boy because I was tired of the "offensive boy/defensive girl" thing I have seen elsewhere. I never expected that I would get my wish, although it was not in the way I intended.

Back
Top Bottom