• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

I had a dream about the games being data mined last night, too funny.

Assuming this shows up in the datamine (and it most likely will, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't), would it be possible to make a section for returning characters from previous generations?

I think the datamine thread looks great. Now we just have to wait for the datamines to start up before we can start filling out those tabs. Unless they publicly release a demo, we probably can't expect a datamine until November 10th to be realistic now. Someone could somehow get a copy earlier, but we don't know.

@prog rocker thanks for separating the starter evos.

If there’s enough interest, could you please also split the version differences into revealed Pokémon (Goomy, Sirfetch’d, Turtonator, etc.) and unrevealed Pokémon categories? Thank you.

The title of the thread should say the state of the datamine, with something like "Oct 30: Nothing yet", "Nov 5: IT'S HAPPENING", "Nov 7: Items added", etc. So we don't have to read every new message to see if something new popped up.

Returning characters should go on the story thread, I personally don't want to be spoiled about those. Gym leaders...I understand why some people would like to know their types and Pokemon levels, but you don't know when Gamefreak is gonna pull a story twist involving those. I'd say "keep" but I'll try my best to ignore them. League participants is an obvious no.

The title of the thread should say the state of the datamine, with something like "Oct 30: Nothing yet", "Nov 5: IT'S HAPPENING", "Nov 7: Items added", etc. So we don't have to read every new message to see if something new popped up.

Returning characters should go on the story thread, I personally don't want to be spoiled about those. Gym leaders...I understand why some people would like to know their types and Pokemon levels, but you don't know when Gamefreak is gonna pull a story twist involving those. I'd say "keep" but I'll try my best to ignore them. League participants is an obvious no.
1) I guess I could do that.

2) Well, my plan was only saying who came back without details (for example, saying that Colress returns but not in what role). Same with the Gym Leaders (aside from type obviously). The rest of the info would go to the story thread.

I suggest adding a section for the base stats of the new pokemon/forms. You could include abilities and maybe type combinations in that section, too.

I suggest adding a section for the base stats of the new pokemon/forms. You could include abilities and maybe type combinations in that section, too.
My plan for that is that once the Pokémon are revealed I will write them something like this:

Name: Type1/Type2, Ability1/Ability2 (Hidden: Ability 3)

Although you're right that I should put base stats in another section pray that my dyscalculia doesn't show up there.

My plan for that is that once the Pokémon are revealed I will write them something like this:

Name: Type1/Type2, Ability1/Ability2 (Hidden: Ability 3)

Although you're right that I should put base stats in another section pray that my dyscalculia doesn't show up there.
that makes sense for the types and abilities, yeah
I'd say it's ideal to do it that way

probably want a section for movepools too

Back
Top Bottom