• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

If this is the part of a page to mention what we find baffling about absent Pokemon, i can't figure out why they did not include the Stoutland line!!

I suppose that in-universe it just happens to be native to Unova rather than Galar; that is ok, in and of itself! The only other thing i can think of is that there could be a special event down the line where they are introduced to the region in some sort of ceremony?

An interesting thing about Eternatus, it's the first legendary related to the box art legendaries that where it seems its original form is the normal one, aka the draconic serpent skeleton. That is if Pokedex entries agree to the story like last time.

Last edited:
As long as the Tao trio is in the region, I'm happy. Or at least the updated Pokedex entries mean they are back.
I’m guessing the Alola starters along with the musketeer trio, the Tao trio, bulbasaur and squirtle can be obtained in the post game.

I’m guessing the Alola starters along with the musketeer trio, the Tao trio, bulbasaur and squirtle can be obtained in the post game.
They can’t, as the datamine doesn’t show their encounter in the world, and the Pokédex doesn’t expand upon reaching the postgame.

They are most likely the planned Pokémon for weekly/monthly Raid addiction to the roster....though I’d love for the legendary to be added with special events with story bits.

There are also Slowpoke Tails, but the Slowpoke line got cut.

insert lazy joke about Slowpokes being hunted to extinction in Galar

I'm guessing stuff like this is more of a "hey look they're not available but we haven't forgotten them!" sort of thing. Like the Fletchling weather vane.

They can’t, as the datamine doesn’t show their encounter in the world, and the Pokédex doesn’t expand upon reaching the postgame.

They are most likely the planned Pokémon for weekly/monthly Raid addiction to the roster....though I’d love for the legendary to be added with special events with story bits.

It makes me wish they were willing to include the other Pokemon through free dlc. It would be neat if they just shadow dropped new old Pokemon over time. Like have ultra wormholes appear occasionally that contain "cut" Pokemon.

Though I get the impression that they're not that interested in adding post launch content for any particular game (they have what they planned to add before release and no more), they're already moving on to the sequels/Sinnoh remake.

That's one thing I don't like about having multiple Pokemon games in a generation, I think I'd really prefer if they released one definitive pairing of games each generation and then included an expansion pass for it. (maybe an exception could be made for remakes)

I do get the impression that for whatever reason they don't have the resources to be making multiple games in a generation, like they spread themselves too thin or something.

Apparently the GTS has been cut from the games - all the code that could be found relating to it was a leftover text string from LGPE. It could be added within the day-one patch, but considering how the rest of the game turned out, it's highly likely that it's probably just gone

Apparently the GTS has been cut from the games - all the code that could be found relating to it was a leftover text string from LGPE. It could be added within the day-one patch, but considering how the rest of the game turned out, it's highly likely that it's probably just gone
So you can't trade pokemon online, I NEED PKhex

There's still Wonder Trading (now called Surprise Trades), but that is completely random. And, I'm also concerned that the functionality of the GTS will be moved into Home rather than having it be in game.
Wonder trade only helps in wonderlockes and considering that home will require a fee, I'm not going to use it as the online will take all my savings.

Back
Top Bottom