• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

It doesn't, sadly. Here's its info if you're curious.

851 - Centiskorch (Stage: 2)
======
Galar Dex: #160
Base Stats: 100.115.65.90.90.65 (BST: 525)
EV Yield: 0.2.0.0.0.0
Abilities: Flash Fire (1) | White Smoke (2) | Flame Body (H)
Type: Fire / Bug
Items: None
EXP Group: MediumFast
Egg Group: Bug
Hatch Cycles: 20
Height: 03.00 m, Weight: 120.0 kg, Color: Red
Level Up Moves:
  • - [01] Inferno
  • - [01] Ember
  • - [01] Smokescreen
  • - [01] Wrap
  • - [01] Bite
  • - [15] Flame Wheel
  • - [20] Bug Bite
  • - [25] Coil
  • - [32] Slam
  • - [39] Fire Spin
  • - [46] Crunch
  • - [53] Fire Lash
  • - [60] Lunge
  • - [67] Burn Up
TMs:
  • - [TM08] Hyper Beam
  • - [TM09] Giga Impact
  • - [TM11] Solar Beam
  • - [TM13] Fire Spin
  • - [TM21] Rest
  • - [TM24] Snore
  • - [TM25] Protect
  • - [TM31] Attract
  • - [TM34] Sunny Day
  • - [TM38] Will-O-Wisp
  • - [TM39] Facade
  • - [TM66] Thunder Fang
  • - [TM68] Fire Fang
  • - [TM74] Venoshock
  • - [TM76] Round
  • - [TM92] Mystical Fire
  • - [TM97] Brutal Swing
TRs:
  • - [TR02] Flamethrower
  • - [TR15] Fire Blast
  • - [TR18] Leech Life
  • - [TR20] Substitute
  • - [TR26] Endure
  • - [TR27] Sleep Talk
  • - [TR32] Crunch
  • - [TR36] Heat Wave
  • - [TR43] Overheat
  • - [TR55] Flare Blitz
  • - [TR60] X-Scissor
  • - [TR61] Bug Buzz
  • - [TR72] Power Whip
  • - [TR84] Scald
  • - [TR88] Heat Crash
Flash fire? Nice. Volcarona didnt had that? Hoped for dry skin but good

What are some of the drawbacks of not having a GTS, by the way?
Any trades would have to be done online while the other player was active, so now you'd have to factor in schedules and timezones when setting up a trade. You're also not able to do an easy search or put up a request for what you want-you'll have to do that yourself on fan sites instead, which will reach a smaller audience.

Do we know how far in till you get the Sweet Apple/Tart Apple?

then again, brought to you by the same people that said Raichu got psychic because pancakes (pls don't think about it)
Then again, that was more a "sure, let's go with that" moment that an actual explanation since they don't even know what caused Raichu's mutations.

As transformation logics go, Garbodor's poison "congealing to look like discarded toys" is bewilderingly flimsy.

Yes, but what did toys from a long time ago have in them? Lead. What do we consider toxic now? Lead. It's a little more convoluted than the Raichu thing, but it still checks out.

I'm more concerned about the dead Magikarp and the Master Ball.

I mean, GTS was flawed anyways, You always had hacked legendaries and people trading those legendaries for insane pokemon. This is me, but I prefer wonder trade
I just wanted to offer up a positive devil's advocate to your point.

I love the GTS and have enjoyed using it since its inception. Through it, I've literally always been able to get whatever Pokemon I've wanted outside of legendaries (as I don't really collect those anyway). The GTS is what's allowed me to get starters outside of the one I've chosen, competitive Pokemon (with perfect IVs and or Egg Moves) to breed with, competitive Pokemon in general (shoutout to Smogon's weekend giveaways), or just a Pokemon I felt like having for personal reasons (like completing a Pokedex or getting a parent for a Nuzlocke). It's also a neat, if extended, way to guarantee a trade with someone who isn't close to you/can't be online at the same time as you, should you plan ahead about the deposited Pokemon. Your point does stand about there being absolutely ludicrous trade requests on there, but those pale in comparison to the vast connectivity and Pokemon availability the GTS can offer worldwide in my opinion.

It disappoints me that this may cease to exist going forward.

Really? Because many of this gen's shinies are just a tinted or washed out version of the normal coloration. Gen 7 had a lot more actual color changes.
Yeah. I kind of like subtle changes. For example, I will point to the Applin/Flapple/Appletun line. They make it a green apple in the shiny form instead of a red apple. I think that's cute. Or Corviknight turns into a white/grey knight. Or Galarian Corsola/Cursula gets more of its "original" color back.

So it might not be the most colorful but I think they all look tasteful. Does that make sense?

Do we have a name for all of Alcremie's "flavors"? Does anyone know how those work?

We know the names for each of the cream variations: Vanilla Cream, Ruby Cream, Matcha Cream, Mint Cream, Lemon Cream, Salted Cream, Ruby Swirl, Caramel Swirl, and Rainbow Swirl.

Then there are seven different "toppings": Strawberry Sweet, Love Sweet, Berry Sweet, Clover Sweet, Flower Sweet, Star Sweet, and Ribbon Sweet.

The Pokédex only counts the different Creams as forms (so there are only 9 listings, not 63 for every permutation), so the toppings can probably be thought of as more along the lines of LGPE's hairstyles and outfits for the Partner Pikachu/Eevee, just not interchangeable. From what I understand, you evolve Milcery by giving it a topping to hold while in Pokémon Camp and making it spin around, although I don't know how the Cream flavor is determined.

Last edited:
Really? Because many of this gen's shinies are just a tinted or washed out version of the normal coloration. Gen 7 had a lot more actual color changes.
Yeah. I kind of like subtle changes. For example, I will point to the Applin/Flapple/Appletun line. They make it a green apple in the shiny form instead of a red apple. I think that's cute. Or Corviknight turns into a white/grey knight. Or Galarian Corsola/Cursula gets more of its "original" color back.

So it might not be the most colorful but I think they all look tasteful. Does that make sense?
It makes perfect sense, Aurorus. I'm not a huge Shiny fan because most of them are very garish and gaudy in design, making a lot of Pokemon look even more fictional than they already are (in my opinion). Thus, Galar's Shinies are my favorite batch actually, because the colors are more muted, easier on the eyes, and appear realistic. Like the Applin example, or how Grookey's line are in fall autumn colors; I love Dubwool's Shiny for all the aforementioned reasons.
To each their own of course, but I think this was great move by whomever decided it.

I love using GTS because it usually takes less than 5 minutes to get Pokemon that you want (unless you ask for something crazy like Arceus of course)

And I don't mind people that asking legendaries for commons either because you can just ignore them. If you want something specific just offer version exclusives or rare Pokemon (like Feebas or those who had < 5% chance to appear) and you'll likely get what you want quickly.

While for direct trading it could be time consuming because there's no way to communicate (unless you know a person and make appointment, but that takes quite some time too)

Wonder Trade more often give you route 1 commons than something you want, so again, time-consuming.

We know the names for each of the cream variations: Vanilla Cream, Ruby Cream, Matcha Cream, Mint Cream, Lemon Cream, Salted Cream, Ruby Swirl, Caramel Swirl, and Rainbow Swirl.

Then there are seven different "toppings": Strawberry Sweet, Love Sweet, Berry Sweet, Clover Sweet, Flower Sweet, Star Sweet, and Ribbon Sweet.

The Pokédex only counts the different Creams as forms (so there are only 9 listings, not 63 for every permutation), so the toppings can probably be thought of as more along the lines of LGPE's hairstyles and outfits for the Partner Pikachu/Eevee. From what I understand, you evolve Milcery by giving it a topping to hold while in Pokémon Camp and making it spin around, although I don't know how the Cream flavor is determined.

Thank you so much! Is there any pictures or anything of the different Alcremies and sweets? I googled and there some, but I don't see any with the full range.

It makes perfect sense, Aurorus. I'm not a huge Shiny fan because most of them are very garish and gaudy in design, making a lot of Pokemon look even more fictional than they already are (in my opinion). Thus, Galar's Shinies are my favorite batch actually, because the colors are more muted, easier on the eyes, and appear realistic. Like the Applin example, or how Grookey's line are in fall autumn colors; I love Dubwool's Shiny for all the aforementioned reasons.
To each their own of course, but I think this was great move by whomever decided it.

Yes, that's exactly how I feel! I hate how a lot of shinies turn puke green (Jolteon, anyone?) or something like that. I like when they make sense in the context of the Pokemon and actually look good. I even like the Galarian Zigzagoon/Linoone/Obstagoon shiny, cuz even though it has some crazy colors, it really fits the punk rock/Kiss/Team Yell association it has going on.

Yes, that's exactly how I feel! I hate how a lot of shinies turn puke green (Jolteon, anyone?) or something like that. I like when they make sense in the context of the Pokemon and actually look good. I even like the Galarian Zigzagoon/Linoone/Obstagoon shiny, cuz even though it has some crazy colors, it really fits the punk rock/Kiss/Team Yell association it has going on.
I feel the exact same way; I actually like Galarian Zigzagoon's Shiny blue tongue haha.

Thank you so much! Is there any pictures or anything of the different Alcremies and sweets? I googled and there some, but I don't see any with the full range.

I don't think a full range is available yet, unfortunately. Serebii has a lot posted on this page, though.

Here are the box sprites for the nine base forms:

I say for now just wonder trade till you get an exclusive mon
Just send out common Pokemon until you have the chance encounter of somebody sending you a version exclusive, while receiving all the other common Pokemon from people wanting something better...And heaven help you if you want somebody else's Zacian/Zamazenta, because that's never going in Wonder Trade. Yup, a perfect replacement for the GTS.

Back
Top Bottom